Don't you just love these....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirling, Mar 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bollocks, if you park on double yellow lines then you should expect to get soaked :p
  2. I think a part of the Parking Attendants course must include a day when they get all the CDF kicked out of them.That's assuming there was any there to be kicked out in the first place.
  3. Parking attendants what a waste of humanity. I am just going to sharpen
    the spade. How bloody stuiped can they be.
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmmmm. I wonder......
  5. opps well err how embrassing can it get . stupid :D :D :D
  6. Stop tug :D .
  7. This, seriously!
  8. Pat/S-S,

Perhaps the Over-Zealous Parking 'tendants should be posting here:
  9. Not just parking attendents. The Police in my Locality did a guy for blowing his nose at the wheel. He was stationary with the handbrake on. The case went to court and has been dropped. Last year a scratter dropped a £10 note and was done for littering. This guy is known to the police (Junkie) and did drop other litter but the police should have held off on that one instead they brought themselves into disrepute as the guy went to press.
    I was speaking to an off-duty copper in the taxi the other night and he said that as far as fixed penalty fines go they have quotas to meet I replied by saying that it was the begining of the end - policing for profit. He took a real sad-on to that remark so I pressed him to deny it - he didnt.
    Over £4.8 Million of fixed penaly fines were issued in Scotland 2008-09 £1.2 Million has not been paid and no action is being taken to pursue it as it would cost more to do so. It seems to me that alot of this is just another way to raise revenue.
  10. Only the very naive would believe any different.