Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dont you hate not getting answer you hoped for.

by_the_radiogram3.jpg

Tomorrow being the 25th anniversary of the day I married war office mk2
I am completely resolved to the answer being "no" if its anything I want, and "yes" if the question starts with "I'm going to hate this aren't I"

Rumrat said:
I am completely resolved to the answer being "no" if its anything I want, and "yes" if the question starts with "I'm going to hate this aren't I"

Ha ha - tomorrow is the day I married War Office MK2 too, 6 years ago.

flymo said:
Rumrat said:

You matrimonial sprog :D :D
Tomorrow I have been married for 37 years, just not to the same woman.

Rumrat said:
flymo said:
Rumrat said:

It's funny being married whilst in the mob. First WO MK1 survived 6 years in total but of that we only spent 18 months together. Bog standard weekends and leave periods relationship. She moved down to Guzz and I went to Pompy on mechs course ... and that was the end of that. Oh, and that she was a liar and up to her eyeballs in debt - that meant "we" were in debt nice ...)

It's quite fun being at home every night with MK2. You don't get to miss any of the arguements .....err ....... DRAFTY I wanna do a Tommo!!!!!!!

flymo said:
Rumrat said:
flymo said:
Rumrat said:

It's funny being married whilst in the mob. First WO MK1 survived 6 years in total but of that we only spent 18 months together. Bog standard weekends and leave periods relationship. She moved down to Guzz and I went to Pompy on mechs course ... and that was the end of that. Oh, and that she was a liar and up to her eyeballs in debt - that meant "we" were in debt nice ...)

It's quite fun being at home every night with MK2. You don't get to miss any of the arguements .....err ....... DRAFTY I wanna do a Tommo!!!!!!!

I worked it out once (sad fucker that I am) that between 1970 and 1982 when it went tits up, I had spent about 36 complete weeks with her and about 130 weekends so 260 days. That is about 37 weeks plus the 36 equals 73 weeks in total. About 1 and a half years out of twelve.
Fuck it seemed longer than that.
My first moved to Daventry with the milk man I think. She took the kids to my mums and said she was going out for a run ashore.
Came back two years later, fuck I wish I had runs like that.

31 years married. 15 house moves been told all is ok when wife and family are been moved again because some I.A bar.ard is looking around where you live. thats when you think i wish i was back in the pusser again.

v8diver said:
31 years married. 15 house moves been told all is ok when wife and family are been moved again because some I.A bar.ard is looking around where you live. thats when you think i wish i was back in the pusser again.

That's not nice and it's not as if you can move far within NI.. :-(

It amazes me that people here can sometimes not see friends or family for years. We're only 9 mile by 5 for fcuk sake.

flymo said:
v8diver said:

That's not nice and it's not as if you can move far within NI.. :-(

It amazes me that people here can sometimes not see friends or family for years. We're only 9 mile by 5 for fcuk sake.

But you don't have a JRA, do you.

Latest Threads