Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Dont take the P1ss, Ghingers have souls...

I'm African Sunset myself but even 2 seconds of that bellend had me mentally voting for the reintroduction of fox/ginger hunting.
Bet he puts his jeans in the fridge too.:slow:

I'm African Sunset myself but even 2 seconds of that bellend had me mentally voting for the reintroduction of fox/ginger hunting.

Love the way you call Juuuuulia a he....am having my doubts everytime I see her....and her parents live in ADL too.
:)

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)....
I foresee a CNN shooting special looming....thought this lad was a slice short of a loaf when he startede in.....what sprung to mind watching the clip was the next Texas Chainsaw Massacre....it's gonna happen.This kid is seriously losing it....especially with the repeated 'Christian' reference, angry crescendo and podgy finger stabbing that started alarm bells a-dangling.

Just to prove that gingers don't souls.:-D

article-1310072172707-0CE8993F00000578-884914_465x523.jpg

The difference between a Gingger's cunt and a cricket ball you ask? If you tried hard, and mean really really hard, you could eat a cricket ball.

Latest Threads