Dont take the P1ss, Ghingers have souls...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jun 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. They call them 'Rangas' over here, the Prime Minister not only being one but Welsh too !! What chance do we stand?
    :)

3. I'm African Sunset myself but even 2 seconds of that bellend had me mentally voting for the reintroduction of fox/ginger hunting.
    Bet he puts his jeans in the fridge too.:slow:

4. Love the way you call Juuuuulia a he....am having my doubts everytime I see her....and her parents live in ADL too.
    :)

5. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)....
    I foresee a CNN shooting special looming....thought this lad was a slice short of a loaf when he startede in.....what sprung to mind watching the clip was the next Texas Chainsaw Massacre....it's gonna happen.This kid is seriously losing it....especially with the repeated 'Christian' reference, angry crescendo and podgy finger stabbing that started alarm bells a-dangling.

6. They round them all up over here and house them in the same area:

47311_1573194018025_1480794472_1430174_6778181_n.jpg

7. There's a link to the right of it, one of us is mocking him.

Keeps on referring to buy his shirts...

8. Just to prove that gingers don't souls.:-D

[​IMG]

9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I don't know whether he has a soul or not, but there is one thing i do know. He's a fucking mong.

10. The difference between a Gingger's cunt and a cricket ball you ask? If you tried hard, and mean really really hard, you could eat a cricket ball.

11. The local paki told me you could not make a curry without ginger.
    I invited him round but he knew fuck all.