Don't mention the war Boris

Wightsparker

War Hero
Hmm. We didn't hear what the actual question was. What he did say referred to M Hollande - not EU leaders, as reported by the BBC.

"Boris Johnson has warned EU leaders not to give the UK "punishment beatings" for Brexit "in the manner of some World War Two movie".

Boris' meaning seemed clear to me. He wasn't comparing anyone to the Nazis; he was making the point that punitive action against the UK for daring to leave the EU was not in the interests of our friends and our partners - i.e., the other countries in the EU.

But then, it is a report by the BBC - which appears to be more and more likely to represent the Bollocks to Brexit Commission.

Wightsparker

War Hero
Boris is simply saying what a significant number of British people feel.

If he is accused of un-diplomatic language, it's worth remembering that he is not a diplomat. He is the Foreign Secretary, representing the interests of the UK, and unlike many politicians he would appear to be saying something which actually reflects the views of the majority of the electorate who voted in last year's referendum.

Sumo

War Hero
I see that as a clear sign, **** with us and you will come of worse, britex is the EU's chance to get the best deal they can before we go elsewhere, my name is Boris an I don't give a shit.

Sumo

War Hero
Never let the truth get in the way of Genital heads.
Corrected no charge.
There is enough hate as it is there is no need to incite more?

Just an opinion and if you don't agree, piss off.

Rant over until the next, it would not let me write "dick"