Dont look up

#1
Spent the day shopping in Chester,lovely place and even hotter tottie.

Trouble is with so many esculators and so many mini skirted women its an accident waiting to happen as you have to look down when going up and you end up tripping over at the top.

There ought to be a law against it.
 
#3
rod-gearing said:
Spent the day shopping in Chester,lovely place and even hotter tottie.

Trouble is with so many esculators and so many mini skirted women its an accident waiting to happen as you have to look down when going up and you end up tripping over at the top.

There ought to be a law against it.
Hmm copped an eyefull from some lass en-route to my room whilst away!! Her beef curtains were flapping around for all to see and she was quite fit which was a bonarse!!!

XRD
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#4
I'm more of a "look down" type of guy. Your shopping in the multi-layer jungle with the other half and she nips into New look, M&S or whatever the fcuk again. Your really bored with this sh1te, because you've bought what you want after a single visit to the shop.

You tell her to crack on and wait outside, with a sly grin to yourself. You nod to the other guy leaning against the bannister with a knowing smile and look down.
 
#5
witsend said:
I'm more of a "look down" type of guy. Your shopping in the multi-layer jungle with the other half and she nips into New look, M&S or whatever the fcuk again. Your really bored with this sh1te, because you've bought what you want after a single visit to the shop.

You tell her to crack on and wait outside, with a sly grin to yourself. You nod to the other guy leaning against the bannister with a knowing smile and look down.
You both look down at what? :slow:

I'm really concerned with this growing foot fetishism. As Nietzsche (almost) said:

'Take care not to stare too long at other peoples feet lest you become a foot!
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#6
thingy said:
witsend said:
I'm more of a "look down" type of guy. Your shopping in the multi-layer jungle with the other half and she nips into New look, M&S or whatever the fcuk again. Your really bored with this sh1te, because you've bought what you want after a single visit to the shop.

You tell her to crack on and wait outside, with a sly grin to yourself. You nod to the other guy leaning against the bannister with a knowing smile and look down.
You both look down at what? :slow:

I'm really concerned with this growing foot fetishism. As Nietzsche (almost) said:

'Take care not to stare too long at other peoples feet lest you become a foot!
Cheers for that thingy, when was the last time you seen your toes whilst in a standing position?
 
#8
pinkprincess said:
I guess it gives a whole new meaning to 'raising your eyes to heaven' :lol:
Depends on just who's going up the escalator in front of you, nimble wee 18yo in a mini kilt...concur...24stone hippogrillapig...give her to RJ.
 
#9
Why is it that, in these modern times, no top scientist has come up with a pill that,after a night on the booze and a knee trembler with the local bike,once taken changes your DNA for a month or two?
Reckon I'm on a winner there if I can invent it.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Blue Jokes 1
chockhead819 Diamond Lil's 9
R Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts