Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

dont give a s**t!!

As some one who found watching the grass grow too exciting and chaged the garden to paving etc, I for the sake of my heart will not be watching.

the first one... maybe even the second one was interesting.. but i have found them to be getting very lame............ a show that pits the worst of people against each other........makes me cringe
maybe the next show should be full of realy OLD people... who will argue over how to make spotted dick... or knitting,,,, now that would be funny

Problem is, these vacuous non-entities will get more column inches than people dying whilst on active service in Iraq and Afghanistan
They will also end up earning more money

No I dont give a flying f**k about BB never watched it never will

I think your best mate needs to get a life :wink:

Make it more interesting, put them in a de-commissioned boat, sink it and give them until the oxygen runs out to work out how to get the boat back on the surface. The challange will be who is gonna go outside to cut those hugh fcuking chains securing the boat to the seabed right in the middle of the live firing exercise or put the fecking house on a live fire sight and lock the feckers in then bomb/shoot/blow the crap out of it......

Sorry, im getting fed up with these so called 'wanna be' numpty arrse wipes who get their face on telly just to prove how vacuous and empty their lives and heads are.

Personally I thought that theyd eradicated any future ideas or plans for another Big Brother after the last out cry from that binter Jade Goody.

However, i shouldnt admit to this, but i am actually looking forward to it.

CRYSTALTIPS said:
Personally I thought that theyd eradicated any future ideas or plans for another Big Brother after the last out cry from that binter Jade Goody.

However, i shouldnt admit to this, but i am actually looking forward to it.

oh hun - get out more!!!

Those who read the bun, have to be one sarnie short of a picnic, though my OH's sister watches the programme avidly (God knows why :? ) !?

I can't see why this is in Lil's either - more a relevant post in Gash barge I'd have thought :p

I am getting really really excited about BB8, yup really

SO excited in fact i m thinking of ripping the ariel off the roof and using the sky dish as a sieve, cancelling the papers and emigrating the most godforsaken rock off the coast of Scotland.

I do not know anyone who will admit to watching this crap, so where do they get the numbers.????????

Latest Threads