Done it!!! :-)

Discussion in 'Charity' started by X.R.D, May 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right

With wet_blobby's cheque and lots of fantastic donations from many people my total now stands at £1,021 which means that I have exceeded all expectations. Now all I have to do is run the race and provide photographic evidence of me hanging out at the end.

2. Serious BZ to you mate, fantastic effort. You deserve the support and I'm made up for you and the benevolent fund.

Have yourself a victory ale.
  3. Don't be faking your phot now, emptying a drink bottle over your swad and striking a pose...
  4. That is such wonderful news! I am so pleased!

Well done you!
  5. Lab. As you well know my friend, I thrive on phys!!! 8) :wink:
  6. Cheers mate. Just doing my bit now that I can't re-enlist. You can join me on my little jaunt in the highlands next year if you want?? You might have to build your stamina levels a bit first though!!! :)
  7. Cheeky old tart! If I'm around I'd love to. :wink:
  8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Good drills that Royal. Hope it all goes well mucker. I look forward to seeing the photos of you breathing out of your arse!
  9. Cool and the gang. The Malvern Hills are my friend at the moment as people can regularly see me blowing out of my arse running over them!!! :? 8)
  10. You've trapped XRD...
  11. What again!!!! :roll: 8) :)
  12. Thanks Jim

I already have something in mind for next year that will definately raise the profile of my nominated charity!!

Watch this space
  14. Shut it you Northern Monkey!!! 8)

"What did you shoot him with a fcuking air rifle"??
  15. Good drills Ops.
    Keep bumping the thread though, you never know some Newbs might get a clue and dig deep?
  16. Right

Thank you to everyone who have given me messages of support for the race that I will be doing in just under an hour.

It isn't too late to donate a few more quid should you wish to. It would be greatly appreciated if you do.

Photos to follow as evidence
  17. BZ Hope you do well and live to collect the money :D I sacrificed my beer money mate now developing the shakes. Hoping you have a nice cool day with lots of lasses waving you on.