Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by micmic, Sep 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have to inform you that dondon is in Derriford hospital
  2. Micmic

Do we know if it is a long term matter or life threatening. Please pass on mine and no doubt all of RR's best wishes when you next contact him or his family.

3. No, I mean he works there, its just that he cant access RR cos he spilt beer all over his keyboard, now his laptop is knackered.
  4. F*** off micmic, you had us all worried for a minute or two.

5. charming, just letting you know where he was
  6. Always charming! Just concerned that you had somewhat over-egged the proverbial pudding.

7. never been any good at cooking! But DonDons a good egg and will see the funny side of this
  8. That would be on the same lines as a member of the family seriously ill then telling everybody I have very bad news. The Pennyblack is shutting down!

A warped sense of humour matey!!!
  9. Could micmic be Norman in yet another of his infamous guises
  10. warped? isnt that what sailors do when they pull a boat along a jetty using its strings?
  11. ooooh you shite... your so gona get a slap next time i see you down the club... had me realy worried...............
  12. And they told me at the G-Spot it was wefting

Great first post, had me going.

13. You naughty boy micmic..... I was just trying to find out where Derriford Hospital was so I could arrange to send Dondon a wren-o-gram (a glamamorous wren who strips.... but I've lost Morsey's email address).

Wash you mouth out with a lump of pussers hard.
  14. What part of the world did you find one of these then Always???

Never seen one in my life :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
  15. You aint seen nowt yet !!
  16. Josiecats, what part of the club are you going to administer corporal punishment to me? The snooker room? I must know in advance so I can book the table.
  17. Sad isn't it Morsey. Pinch has led SUCH a sheltered life. Must have really spent his entire naval career in the NAFFI gulping down cow flavoured milk shakes... and to paraphrase one of our rare visitors... MOOOOOO!

I hear you're desserting Mazarron for the wine lakes of France. I do hope you're buying a vinyard or orchard: Wren's Wine or Cuddly Calvados on the market then perhaps? Will you still be in Nuttyland next February?
  18. I flog you on ebay if you like? ;)
  19. lol good post micmic.....I'm sure jos will punish you acordingly and thoughly
  20. dont you worry about that i will see to you when and where i see fit