dondon

Micmic

Do we know if it is a long term matter or life threatening. Please pass on mine and no doubt all of RR's best wishes when you next contact him or his family.

Nutty

No, I mean he works there, its just that he cant access RR cos he spilt beer all over his keyboard, now his laptop is knackered.

That would be on the same lines as a member of the family seriously ill then telling everybody I have very bad news. The Pennyblack is shutting down!

A warped sense of humour matey!!!

You naughty boy micmic..... I was just trying to find out where Derriford Hospital was so I could arrange to send Dondon a wren-o-gram (a glamamorous wren who strips.... but I've lost Morsey's email address).

Wash you mouth out with a lump of pussers hard.

Always_a_Civvy said:
You naughty boy micmic..... I was just trying to find out where Derriford Hospital was so I could arrange to send Dondon a wren-o-gram (a glamamorous wren who strips.... but I've lost Morsey's email address).

What part of the world did you find one of these then Always???

Never seen one in my life :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

morsehorse

Lantern Swinger
PINCH said:
Always_a_Civvy said:

You aint seen nowt yet !!

Josiecats, what part of the club are you going to administer corporal punishment to me? The snooker room? I must know in advance so I can book the table.

morsehorse said:
PINCH said:
Always_a_Civvy said:

You aint seen nowt yet !!
Sad isn't it Morsey. Pinch has led SUCH a sheltered life. Must have really spent his entire naval career in the NAFFI gulping down cow flavoured milk shakes... and to paraphrase one of our rare visitors... MOOOOOO!

I hear you're desserting Mazarron for the wine lakes of France. I do hope you're buying a vinyard or orchard: Wren's Wine or Cuddly Calvados on the market then perhaps? Will you still be in Nuttyland next February?

micmic said:
Josiecats, what part of the club are you going to administer corporal punishment to me? The snooker room? I must know in advance so I can book the table.
dont you worry about that i will see to you when and where i see fit

SOONER OR LATER.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M The Quarterdeck 6
josiecats The Quarterdeck 15