dondon

#2
Micmic

Do we know if it is a long term matter or life threatening. Please pass on mine and no doubt all of RR's best wishes when you next contact him or his family.

Nutty
 
#3
No, I mean he works there, its just that he cant access RR cos he spilt beer all over his keyboard, now his laptop is knackered.
 
#8
That would be on the same lines as a member of the family seriously ill then telling everybody I have very bad news. The Pennyblack is shutting down!

A warped sense of humour matey!!!
 
#13
You naughty boy micmic..... I was just trying to find out where Derriford Hospital was so I could arrange to send Dondon a wren-o-gram (a glamamorous wren who strips.... but I've lost Morsey's email address).

Wash you mouth out with a lump of pussers hard.
 
#14
Always_a_Civvy said:
You naughty boy micmic..... I was just trying to find out where Derriford Hospital was so I could arrange to send Dondon a wren-o-gram (a glamamorous wren who strips.... but I've lost Morsey's email address).

Wash you mouth out with a lump of pussers hard.
What part of the world did you find one of these then Always???

Never seen one in my life :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
 

morsehorse

Lantern Swinger
#15
PINCH said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
You naughty boy micmic..... I was just trying to find out where Derriford Hospital was so I could arrange to send Dondon a wren-o-gram (a glamamorous wren who strips.... but I've lost Morsey's email address).

Wash you mouth out with a lump of pussers hard.
What part of the world did you find one of these then Always???

Never seen one in my life :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
You aint seen nowt yet !!
 
#16
Josiecats, what part of the club are you going to administer corporal punishment to me? The snooker room? I must know in advance so I can book the table.
 
#17
morsehorse said:
PINCH said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
You naughty boy micmic..... I was just trying to find out where Derriford Hospital was so I could arrange to send Dondon a wren-o-gram (a glamamorous wren who strips.... but I've lost Morsey's email address).

Wash you mouth out with a lump of pussers hard.
What part of the world did you find one of these then Always???

Never seen one in my life :thumright: :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
You aint seen nowt yet !!
Sad isn't it Morsey. Pinch has led SUCH a sheltered life. Must have really spent his entire naval career in the NAFFI gulping down cow flavoured milk shakes... and to paraphrase one of our rare visitors... MOOOOOO!

I hear you're desserting Mazarron for the wine lakes of France. I do hope you're buying a vinyard or orchard: Wren's Wine or Cuddly Calvados on the market then perhaps? Will you still be in Nuttyland next February?
 
#20
micmic said:
Josiecats, what part of the club are you going to administer corporal punishment to me? The snooker room? I must know in advance so I can book the table.
dont you worry about that i will see to you when and where i see fit

SOONER OR LATER.....
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M The Quarterdeck 6
josiecats The Quarterdeck 15

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top