DonDon.........lives

josiecats

War Hero
I have been asked by Don
to let you all know that he and i quote
" is not dead,, he just has a c**p computer"
He is getting it fixed very soon.. He misses you all very much and hopes to back with us soooooooooon............. :lol: :twisted:
 

micmic

Midshipman
It's not only his computer that's broke, after becoming socially confused on Saturday he's also broken his toe!
 

dondon

MIA
I am back boys and girls , and glad to be I can tell you , Rosie I dont fancy a snog from the PO Stoker , it took the PC Doctor 2 1/2 hours to fix my laptop , :? :wink:
 

clanky

War Hero
micmic said:
It's not only his computer that's broke, after becoming socially confused on Saturday he's also broken his toe!
That's not the first time you've suffered an alcahol induced injury is it Don?
 

dondon

MIA
clanky said:
micmic said:
It's not only his computer that's broke, after becoming socially confused on Saturday he's also broken his toe!
That's not the first time you've suffered an alcahol induced injury is it Don?

No , I've had a few over the years , broke my leg in the first gulf war playing mess rugby , October 05 I tore my left calf muscle on a boys night out up Stoke Village , was found lying in the middle of the road . had my nose broken around 25 years ago at HMS Raleigh by a Jenny I upset , a couple of nights later she asaulted 2 royals in the Harbour Lights and was done for that , she was a bit of a bruiser from glasgow , makes me shudder to think of it , also had a few sutures along the way , too many to count realy , character building or what , I realy do need to mellow a little , :roll: :wink:
 

stirling2

Banned
dondon said:
clanky said:
micmic said:
It's not only his computer that's broke, after becoming socially confused on Saturday he's also broken his toe!
That's not the first time you've suffered an alcahol induced injury is it Don?

No , I've had a few over the years , broke my leg in the first gulf war playing mess rugby , October 05 I tore my left calf muscle on a boys night out up Stoke Village , was found lying in the middle of the road . had my nose broken around 25 years ago at HMS Raleigh by a Jenny I upset , a couple of nights later she asaulted 2 royals in the Harbour Lights and was done for that , she was a bit of a bruiser from glasgow , makes me shudder to think of it , also had a few sutures along the way , too many to count realy , character building or what , I realy do need to mellow a little , :roll: :wink:


BOLLOCKS...keep livin life to the full matey :D
 

dondon

MIA
stirling said:
dondon said:
clanky said:
micmic said:
It's not only his computer that's broke, after becoming socially confused on Saturday he's also broken his toe!
That's not the first time you've suffered an alcahol induced injury is it Don?

No , I've had a few over the years , broke my leg in the first gulf war playing mess rugby , October 05 I tore my left calf muscle on a boys night out up Stoke Village , was found lying in the middle of the road . had my nose broken around 25 years ago at HMS Raleigh by a Jenny I upset , a couple of nights later she asaulted 2 royals in the Harbour Lights and was done for that , she was a bit of a bruiser from glasgow , makes me shudder to think of it , also had a few sutures along the way , too many to count realy , character building or what , I realy do need to mellow a little , :roll: :wink:


BOLLOCKS...keep livin life to the full matey :D

If you insist , ok I'll do my best , see'ing micmic and the boys later , got to keep up the standards , life is not a dress rehearsal , only one go at it ,
 
Hope you've had a merry session getting plastered and that whatever problem you had with your toe has now dissipated in a fog of inebriated confusion and blissful, hazy, alcoholic stupor.

Great to see you back mate!

Steve. :)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 0
M The Quarterdeck 6
M The Quarterdeck 27

Similar threads


Latest Threads

New Posts

Top