DonDon.........lives

josiecats

War Hero
I have been asked by Don
to let you all know that he and i quote
" is not dead,, he just has a c**p computer"
He is getting it fixed very soon.. He misses you all very much and hopes to back with us soooooooooon............. :lol: :twisted:

micmic

Midshipman
It's not only his computer that's broke, after becoming socially confused on Saturday he's also broken his toe!

dondon

MIA
I am back boys and girls , and glad to be I can tell you , Rosie I dont fancy a snog from the PO Stoker , it took the PC Doctor 2 1/2 hours to fix my laptop , :? :wink:

clanky

War Hero
micmic said:
It's not only his computer that's broke, after becoming socially confused on Saturday he's also broken his toe!
That's not the first time you've suffered an alcahol induced injury is it Don?

dondon

MIA
clanky said:
micmic said:

No , I've had a few over the years , broke my leg in the first gulf war playing mess rugby , October 05 I tore my left calf muscle on a boys night out up Stoke Village , was found lying in the middle of the road . had my nose broken around 25 years ago at HMS Raleigh by a Jenny I upset , a couple of nights later she asaulted 2 royals in the Harbour Lights and was done for that , she was a bit of a bruiser from glasgow , makes me shudder to think of it , also had a few sutures along the way , too many to count realy , character building or what , I realy do need to mellow a little , :roll: :wink:

stirling2

Banned
dondon said:
clanky said:
micmic said:

No , I've had a few over the years , broke my leg in the first gulf war playing mess rugby , October 05 I tore my left calf muscle on a boys night out up Stoke Village , was found lying in the middle of the road . had my nose broken around 25 years ago at HMS Raleigh by a Jenny I upset , a couple of nights later she asaulted 2 royals in the Harbour Lights and was done for that , she was a bit of a bruiser from glasgow , makes me shudder to think of it , also had a few sutures along the way , too many to count realy , character building or what , I realy do need to mellow a little , :roll: :wink:

BOLLOCKS...keep livin life to the full matey :D

dondon

MIA
stirling said:
dondon said:
clanky said:
micmic said:

BOLLOCKS...keep livin life to the full matey :D

If you insist , ok I'll do my best , see'ing micmic and the boys later , got to keep up the standards , life is not a dress rehearsal , only one go at it ,

Hope you've had a merry session getting plastered and that whatever problem you had with your toe has now dissipated in a fog of inebriated confusion and blissful, hazy, alcoholic stupor.

Great to see you back mate!

Steve. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M DONDON SOCIALLY CONFUSED The Quarterdeck 6
M dondon The Quarterdeck 27
MoD_RSS More Afghan interpreters who risked their lives supporting British troops to begin new lives in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liverpool scientists receive UK aid to save lives from deadly diseases MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK, Denmark and Netherlands approve agreements with Somaliland Government on critical infrastructure to improve people’s lives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister message on Black Lives Matter MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Just a minute: Spare 60 seconds to help save lives MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN Page: "RN Pilot (On Exchange Programme) Helps To Save Lives In The Devastating Fires In Australia" The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS Project to improve the lives of urban citizens and elderly people wins 2019 Newton Prize MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Working to protect the four million lives at stake in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New team of British medics to tackle measles outbreak in Samoa over Christmas as crisis continues to claim children’s lives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Economic and Finance Committee: When we get it right, we affect the lives of millions of ordinary citizens for the better MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A decade of flood forecasting: saving lives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Small British charities set to receive major UK aid boost to transform lives in poorest countries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transforming lives in developing countries: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Building peace and saving lives through government fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 'Teachers can be proud of contribution to pupils' lives', Hinds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Family of World War 1 soldiers attend their relatives' funeral a century after they gave their lives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Map of underground pipes and cables designed to save lives and prevent major disruption MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Urging ceasefire in Idlib and protecting lives in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Academy SW seminar: Working to improve the lives of those exposed to Adverse Childhood Experiences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Brokenshire: hundreds of thousands of families helped to change their lives for the better MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: I believe in the power of technology to make lives better MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PHE launches 'Cervical Screening Saves Lives' campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Fuller Working Lives: 2 years on MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: LLWR donation will help save lives in country areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Community apprenticeships to change lives in Cumbria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bognor Regis business saves lives with UK aid MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: New Life Sciences Sector Deal opens doors to transform treatments and save lives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government review to improve the lives of autistic children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Funding to help improve the lives of those affected by alcohol MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Crackdown to stop rogue bailiffs making lives a misery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Artificial Intelligence to help save lives at five new technology centres MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £2.6 million to improve lives of LGBT people MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: We need to think differently on cancer to save even more lives says Sir Harpal Kumar at MHRA annual lecture MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Climate change threatens lives and economies across the globe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Latest battlefield forensics could save lives on the front line MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: "The Russian State was responsible for the attempted murder...and for threatening the lives of other British citizens in Salisbury." MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMS Enterprise praised for saving lives in the Mediterranean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Improving the lives of service personnel MoD News 0
Bad CO MoD_RSS Lives! Site Issues 11
soleil Mail: "The Helicopter Squadron That Saves 300 Lives A Year" The Fleet Air Arm 10
soleil Telegraph: "Military Search-And-Rescue Overhaul 'Could Put Lives At Risk'" The Fleet Air Arm 13
soleil Pompey News: "Memorial For Nelson And Lives Lost At Sea" Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS Military stabilisation teams benefiting Afghan lives Current Affairs 0
soleil Telegraph: "Navy Cuts Will Put Lives At Risk, Warn Forces Chiefs" Current Affairs 3
soleil Pompey Service Will Remember Seafarers Who Lost Their Lives Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil "Saving Lives In A War Zone? Just Doing My Job, Says Medic" The Corps 0
soleil Herald: "Ice Drill saves lives" The Corps 0
soleil Navy News: "Trafalgar Lives On" Submariners 0