Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by josiecats, Jan 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been asked by Don
    to let you all know that he and i quote
    " is not dead,, he just has a c**p computer"
    He is getting it fixed very soon.. He misses you all very much and hopes to back with us soooooooooon............. :lol: :twisted:
  2. It's not only his computer that's broke, after becoming socially confused on Saturday he's also broken his toe!
  3. Well he'll just have to tow the line then... :wink:
  4. Poor wee lambie lambchop - big snogs from Rosie and the PO Stoker!
  5. It looks like I'll have to socially break my toe too! :wink: :lol:
  6. I am back boys and girls , and glad to be I can tell you , Rosie I dont fancy a snog from the PO Stoker , it took the PC Doctor 2 1/2 hours to fix my laptop , :? :wink:
  7. Glad to have you back dondon, oh and I missed your avatar :p :wink:

8. Cheers matey , feels like I've been away for ages , even I missed my Avatar , :wink:
  9. That's not the first time you've suffered an alcahol induced injury is it Don?
  10. Dondon's back and so is his selection of Avatars. Long live DonDon

11. No , I've had a few over the years , broke my leg in the first gulf war playing mess rugby , October 05 I tore my left calf muscle on a boys night out up Stoke Village , was found lying in the middle of the road . had my nose broken around 25 years ago at HMS Raleigh by a Jenny I upset , a couple of nights later she asaulted 2 royals in the Harbour Lights and was done for that , she was a bit of a bruiser from glasgow , makes me shudder to think of it , also had a few sutures along the way , too many to count realy , character building or what , I realy do need to mellow a little , :roll: :wink:

12. BOLLOCKS...keep livin life to the full matey :D
  13. :twisted: 140 minutes to go, then Dondon drinks to forgrt his toe!

14. If you insist , ok I'll do my best , see'ing micmic and the boys later , got to keep up the standards , life is not a dress rehearsal , only one go at it ,

15. How do you spell forget micmic , see you around 7 30 matey , :wink:
  16. Hope you've had a merry session getting plastered and that whatever problem you had with your toe has now dissipated in a fog of inebriated confusion and blissful, hazy, alcoholic stupor.

Great to see you back mate!

Steve. :)