donations

Being a poor student ( not to mention scab on society), I desided on sticking a quid in the pot for each month, first donation I gave was for a fiver, however being blonde I can't find any record of when this was, is there anyway to find out?

THanks

WW

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
wompingwillow said:
Being a poor student ( not to mention scab on society), I desided on sticking a quid in the pot for each month, first donation I gave was for a fiver, however being blonde I can't find any record of when this was, is there anyway to find out?

THanks

WW
Hmmn, tough one this....erm, bank statement perhaps?

paid via someone elses creditcard who currently lives 200 miles away, not going to ask the to trawl through 6 months worth of statements for a 5 pound transaction if there is an easier way

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
wompingwillow said:
paid via someone elses creditcard who currently lives 200 miles away, not going to ask the to trawl through 6 months worth of statements for a 5 pound transaction if there is an easier way
You're a student aren't you- be a pain in the arse, reverse the charges & give 'em a ring! Also if a fiver means that much, we could arrange a whip around for you. Falklands 10P any good?

mikh

MIA
Womps, if you go into 'my account' and scrol down it will show your last 10 donations with dates.

Ninja_Stoker said:
wompingwillow said:
You're a student aren't you- be a pain in the arse, reverse the charges & give 'em a ring! Also if a fiver means that much, we could arrange a whip around for you. Falklands 10P any good?
every little helps

Latest Threads