Dolphin's

Just found out my youngest son has been awarded his dolphin's, two months after his older brother.
They both passed out on the same day and went there seperate ways one to T boats one to S.
Im just so proud of them as they joined when they were 16 and 17 and have worked hard to get to this stage of there careers.
Looks like my wee boys have grown up fast in the mob.

munchter said:
Just found out my youngest son has been awarded his dolphin's, two months after his older brother.
I know one of them. All I need to do now is find out who, and I can give you a sitrep.

munchter said:
They both passed out on the same day and went there seperate ways one to T boats one to S.
Im just so proud of them as they joined when they were 16 and 17 and have worked hard to get to this stage of there careers.
Looks like my wee boys have grown up fast in the mob.
Proud parent of two of Britains finest, congrats

Joe_Crow said:
munchter said:
I know one of them. All I need to do now is find out who, and I can give you a sitrep.
I'm positive I knew both in Raleigh...name escapes me...it'll come to me later...congrats and well done.

Polto said:
Joe_Crow said:
munchter said:
I'm positive I knew both in Raleigh...name escapes me...it'll come to me later...congrats and well done.
You'll never remember Polto, you were there that long they named a block after you :wink:

Polto said:
Joe_Crow said:
munchter said:
I now have a name, and the good news, munchter, is that your boy is not one of our three reprobates, and is genuinely a nice lad, keeps a good kit, etc.

Latest Threads