Dogging Tales Ch 4

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Parade_Ho, Apr 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone see this last night ?

Dogging Tales - 4oD - Channel 4

Must admit I enjoyed the real wildlife much more than the Beatrix Potter Appreciation Society members they interviewed but nonetheless it provided a distraction from buying car parts on E Bay.

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Strangely enough i was talking to Zebraaa on Twatbook about this programme. She said it was full of horrors in tracksuits. Is it worth me watching on 4OD with tissues at the ready?

3. Nope. Thought it would be a laugh but turned over to watch David Bowie after about ten minutes. An element of weirdness, but not funny weird like Tourette's, just dull weird.

4. I'd concur with Guzzler on this, but why not take a quick look see ? Strongly recommend no need for tissues.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Also, the use of Lynx outside the T shirt is a recommended tip

• Like Like x 2
  6. Blackrat

I watched this tonight and i have to say, it was utter drivel. I wouldn't have poked any of them.

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You're not usually that fussy...

8. Blackrat; you've never been that pissed?

I watched some of it while flicking through the channels, as I was up anyway (meaning not in bed). The wildlife was more interesting, particularly the red (yes, red) squirrel chewing its nuts. I noticed that they didn't identify the locations in the end credits. All harmless fun.

9. Watched this with the family and felt horrifically dirty afterward. The masks were the weirdest bit. Got to love the lorry driver who says 'I reckon about 70% of lorry drivers are into dogging.'

Never sleeping overnight in a layby ever again.

10. Blackrat

Look. I'm not saying i've not doen the odd howler, it's just that some of those people were weird. I mean really weire. That brummy with the fat bird who then hhad another fat bird and the three of them went out dogging and he got all scared. WTF?