Dog Farts

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Dec 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just seen a miracle, gen dit, safeguard, it was an actual bona fide miracle!!!!!!

Mrs SJRM was talking AT me, as she usually does, with our dog asleep next to her on the sofa. So she's blah blah blah'ing away and suddenly stops, dead, mid-flow, in her tracks!!!! The dog farted and it was that bad that she just stopped talking - now, I have never seen anything stop her from talking before, in all the years I have known her, she even kept gobbing off through a car accident once!

Praise the Lord, I HAVE witnessed a miracle!

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Poor you Jimbo, I can tell you BJ's are good. :wink:

BZ that mutt, do you hire it out?

3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

If shes a bitch, I'll take two puppies.

4. Put some pitted dates in the dogs scran, will have her blowing off at regular intervals and the smell is foul, should stop your ears bleeding Stix.

5. One of my old mutts was an expert in farting, especially after chicken curry for Sunday tea - despite the fact that it was clearly audible and coming from the damn thing, it was always "Oh Dad, that is AWFUL !!". And the dog would open one eye, then go back to doggy slumberland, shoulders shaking wth silent laughter !

6. We used to buy eggs from our local post office. One week we noticed that 5 out of the 6 were double yolkers. When I mentioned this to the girl in the post office she said that any cracked eggs go to the dog. It hadn't stopped farting all week.