Does this mean I`m getting old?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Griff9781, Feb 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was driving my car back from work the other night, I sneezed and out of knowhere I followed through (not out of my nose) Although this might seem quite crude and wrong but this is quite a worrying thought as I`m only 25. Does this mean I`m getting old???? help me out.
  2. Almost PMSL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  3. Not at all, just try to take a dump before you really need one
  4. get to wearing nappies then you don't need to worry
  5. I didn`t need one, at least I don`t think so. OH SHIT NOW THE ALZHEIMERS KICKING IN.
  6. sit down, don't think just drink, get pissed wake up not remembering anything, so no worries. Keep Drinking
  7. Sounds to me like you got a slack ringpiece shippers!LOL
  8. :grin: :grin: Too much info...... FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :grin: :grin: :grin:
  9. 2 many timesi n the Barrel
  10. Ha Ha your probably right
  11. You are as only old as you feel, so get a younger girlfriend
  12. Sounds like an over-relaxed sphincter to me...
  13. Easy solution.... stop sneezing
  14. SMSL (Sh!@ myself laughing) but Im 46 so I dont feel too bad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen: :oops:
  15. Lay off the amyl nitrate for a while...
  16. Dear Griff,

This is not a sign of getting older. All this is just you shitting yourself.

The first signs of getting older in males are when you wake up to find that you suddenly have more hair hanging out of your nose, ears and arsehole than you have on the top of your head.

Don't worry about shitting yourself as it's quite natural at your age.
  17. Griff youve pulled. Jaydensmummy is quite yummy
  18. I witnessed someone follow through into a pair of cycling shorts during a Bacardi Distillery run in Nassau.
    Not too fecking pretty I can tell you.