Does the Navy have a decent Chess scene?

MG Maniac

War Hero
Uckers in the 829 crewies play room was considered a 'blood sport' along side 'chase the pisser'!!

I have to admit to missing a few mixy blobs and blow jobs.

Our ultimate Uckers Board had a lip around the underside to enable easy access to the up board mode!!
Fixed that for you winger!

'Kin Blow Backs ... WAFU's rules! 'kin 'ell! :pottytrain2:

Sumo

War Hero
Uckers in the 829 crewies play room was considered a 'blood sport' along side 'chase the pisser'!!

I have to admit to missing a few mixy blobs and blow backs.

Our ultimate Uckers Board had a lip around the underside to enable easy access to the up board mode!!
Wash your mouth out with something nasty, suck-backs & blow-backs WAFU girly rules:thumbdown:

C

cúnt

Get with it. The card game 'Shithead' is the game of champions (and bored squaddies).

As far as chess, there is a thriving Inter-Service chess league, which culminates each year with a competition final at RAF Cosford (the horror).

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Online Uckers is shite, you can't cheat or upboard for starters, unless throwing the 'puter monitor across the room counts.

Sumo

War Hero
Online Uckers is shite, you can't cheat or upboard for starters, unless throwing the 'puter monitor across the room counts.
The strangest game I played was on an 8 person Uckers board, now that was a game not for the faint hearted, also a tadge heavy when up ended

Sumo

War Hero
Needs a big red "Up Board" button then dunnit!
Could play with those shock pads so if you piss someone off enough for up board, then you get a welly from the pad, also means you won
Still no timber shifting or great joy when you six off a double blob

Spidiver

War Hero
"Doing bugger all"..that'll be getting well paid doing bugger all...I notice you are still here and stall a cnut....fukcing mods slacking again !!

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
When in collingrad Ukers was our all day turn to. Soon foundout it's the same in the fleet for WE's.

When on class socials with partners they wanted to know what Uckers was, so we taught them how to play?

What a bunch of back stabbing, six throwing, timber shifting, cheating twats they turned out to be, they were quite good players they had all the right attributes.:evil2:
Sorted that for you mate.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
The strangest game I played was on an 8 person Uckers board, there was only 7 WE's in the mess that day, so the blanket stacker had to join in, now that was a game not for the faint hearted, also a tadge heavy when up ended

And again fella.

Sumo

War Hero
Yeah course it does you will need something to do when you're at sea doing bugger all.
You kind sir obviously do not know the finer art of the inter-mess-deck Uckers match, your skill and mastery of the game are put to the test, and woe betide any 3 badge man that is taken to the cleaners by a no badge junior sprog, even though every other badge in the mess is behind the sprog.

Having nothing to do indeed, this is a crucial sporting event; many a crate of ale could be won or lost, by the throw of the dice.

Any way Wet Blobby has your number