Does size matter???

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by joe_145, Dec 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fair comment that, i'll do one.
  2. There has been no tears shed here, i just found the comparable size difference amusing.
  3. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

joe_145 dribbled
    Size of brains? Yours is a small fcuker if you think Current Affairs is about >10 year old photos of an even older obvious that you find amusing. American Carriers are massive, ours are smaller. Ho ho ho all the way to the Gash Barge.
  4. The picture maybe 10 years old, but if your massive intulectual brain fcuking engaged with your eyes and read the article then you'd realise that october of this year isnt exactly ancient sorry for being 2 months late in the current affairs department, and will, in future, promise to mantain and post more up to date stories... I merely found the yanks take on the defence cuts amusing....
    ...i strongly apologize for my insolence.
  5. Seadog

Joe 145 dribbled

Thread Title (Joe's choice)
    No sign of any invitation to debate / comment / develop the theme or provide an answer to your own question. So no more the stuff of Current Affairs any more than East Enders Christmas Eve Special. It isn't as if you are 16 years old and new to the forum and therefore excusable.
  6. Your right, I'm wrong....sorry if i caused offence
  7. Seadog

Thank you Joe. No offence has been taken but those posters who have a serious side and mods, me in particular can get hacked off when the serious fora are crayoned on. I just get so un-Christmasy.

Does size matter?

Yes. Too big, it'll hurt your hoop, to small, you won't feel a thing. Allegedly.
  8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I knew you had a sense of humour in there somewhere. :D
  9. Tiny Tim will be balls deep in goose; this is like having our own RR Christmas Carol!

Seadog you soppy thing you!