Does penis size really matter?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stripey_G, Jun 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was reading a mag this morning (please don't ask which one!) and it seems that men are far more concerned about their knob size then women are (obviously) Apparently, only 55% of us males are happy with what we've got. But help is at hand if we follow the Topinama tribe of Brasil who encourage poisonous snakes to bite theirs knobs, making them swell up for six months! What you reckon?? I'm just off to the local zoo to borrow a Diamond Back for the weekend....ouch! :whew:
  2. 3 words, 6 letters and they can destroy a man in seconds.......

IS IT IN ???
  3. I understand the concerns about size.

I always wanted a 6" dick, but then I found a solution - I folded it in half! :clap:
  4. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mind you - that could also be an adverse comment on the ladies important special place -

the expression - 'like throwing a kitbag into the Ark Royal dry dock' comes to mind...
  5. I don't have any problems with the size of my todger, it goes in every time, I jiggle it around a bit and blow my load.

If the missus smiles afterwards then double bubble, if not, she's the same moody cow as before!
  6. That’s a bit like the old joke of “How go you make a women cum?†“Who caresâ€.

7. I'm a sexual Tyrannasaur! :p
  8. Also, why do they always complain when we cum first, after all, it is a race isn't it !
  9. Biologically, to aid conception, we should cum first.

10. Went with a girl once who said "Give me 6 inchs and make me bleed" so I shagged her twice and punched her on the nose.
  11. Wife came in the other day, looked at me passionately and said 'Make me feel like a real woman'

Ripped off my shirt, threw it at her and said 'Here - Iron this'
  12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Mines always made me cum...whats the problem?

13. Blobby mate...Bz.. but the point of the article is to have a poisonous snake bite yer bell end, yer knob swells to twice the size and you can go shag a nice granny with a gaping one and satisfy her, instead of rattling it around like a spoon in a bucket!! (that's if you like grannys /buckets of course)
    I'm hiring out my Aussie Brown snake at 10 bob a pop to my mates....might make some beer monies out of it!! :w00t:
  14. Ref:- Topinama tribe of Brasil

Makes you wonder though - how some Rain Forest Dweller came up with the idea... (Cue one grumpy tribal member tramping through the forest, in search of dinner, muttering to himself)

"Pissed of with the missus M'dinga Wazzabulu always bitchin' 'bout the size of me tackle...."
    "Hello....never seen a snake like that before - think I'll see what 'appens when it sinks its fangs into my bobbies 'elmet..."
    "Yeearrgghhh!!.....f**k me!! - look at the size of it now!!...looks like an Elephant trying to suck up a coconut wiv' its trunk!"
    "M'dinga!! - Standby to Standby!!"

('Course - it could have killed the stupid little prat, but that's the beauty of scientific experimentation isn't it?)
  15. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Ahhh....trouser snake for hire..... :thumright:
  16. Look, if any female makes any kind of suggestion that maybe you are somewhat lacking in the bloke department, shove it up her wrong 'un and then ask her if she thinks its a "bit smaller" than her last boyfriend's while she's crying :)
  17. i must confess ladies and gents.... my knob is only 2"........................

from the floor :lol:
  18. Mine filled three prams eventualy ,
  19. It doesnt matter whats on deck,its whats in the cable locker!
  20. "Christ " she said, " If i cough it will fall out" I said " you`ll need the fucking Whooping cough to keep it out".