Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Does anyone play Airsoft?

Hey everyone,

I am pretty new but plan to be around a lot more now that I've found this forum!

I was wandering if anyone else had heard of or plays airsoft that is in the military? I have been collecting airsoft guns and attending skrimishes and training for about 5 years now and was just interested if I was the only one on here?

If so make yourselves known and let me know what guns you have :)
I've attached a photo of my primary firearm at the moment just as standard with nothing added on.

Attachments

• ASR115X(1).JPG
    ASR115X(1).JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 6
As no contributors have responded try entering airsoft into the RR search engine and that of our little sister site at ARRSE.

Expect to see plenty of derogatory hits but some of them may be useful...

Hey everyone,

I am pretty new but plan to be around a lot more now that I've found this forum!

I was wandering if anyone else had heard of or plays airsoft that is in the military? I have been collecting airsoft guns and attending skrimishes and training for about 5 years now and was just interested if I was the only one on here?

If so make yourselves known and let me know what guns you have :)
I've attached a photo of my primary firearm at the moment just as standard with nothing added on.

Closest thing was filling one of the STWS tubes with cabbage, spuds etc. and locally firing the compressed air flask to propel said vegetables in the direction of the ship relieving us down south in '84.
A bit bigger than your weapon of choice.

Took some cleaning out afterwards! :D

Some air softers and Call of Duty types are often found in the comments section below articles on hostage rescue, active shooters, Special Forces selection etc.

Latest Threads