Does anyone know where I can order RN Name badges to be delivered in a hurry-Exeter?

mamahut

I am a mum with replacement 4 shirts and boiler suits to be made ready. Arm badges are no problem but it seems that we can't get new name badges and the old ones are worn out -reused to death. Urgent info required for Exeter area if possible. Replacements needed urgently.

Polto

War Hero
Try your local seamstress...in Devonport for example there used to be someone just outside St Levans gate that made nice embroidered ones for a reasonable price, not there now. Google might be your friend....

G

guestm

I am a mum with replacement 4 shirts and boiler suits to be made ready. Arm badges are no problem but it seems that we can't get new name badges and the old ones are worn out -reused to death. Urgent info required for Exeter area if possible. Replacements needed urgently.
Tell them to get their lazy scran bag arse to the seamstress

Waspie

War Hero
I wouldn't have had the neck to ask mother then wifey to be a sew sew for me.

(I know what my wife would have said anyway).

It's nice to see a Mother who cares but you aren't doing him any favours. He needs to use his initiative and be self reliant. He won't get anywhere in anything without that.