Does anyone know the waiting times for the RNAC

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Zoidberg, Aug 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I bet this is a new one :D

I need to go on the RNAC at HMS Caledonia apparently. I was told the dates are obtained almost instantly, but I forgot to ask when exactly I'd be looking at going.

Anyone aware of when the next open one is for AETs? :wink:

EDIT: AET applicants even.
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind... :oops:

3. Fuck off you cunt. It's not really hard to ignore the thread if you don't know or want to answer, or is it?
  4. sgtpepperband

There it is! I didn't even put bait on the hook... :twisted:
  5. ill think youll find its oh dear how sad never mind :D
  6. sgtpepperband

7. Surely there are now grounds to bin this irritating little shite?
  8. Probably, I hope you know you're a fcuking cnut as well though :D
  9. I got booked onto mine while i was in the AFCO, after handing in my PJFT results (in early July), i got a call few days later confirming it, and got paperwork (which i had to sign and return) and train tickets etc a few weeks ago, i'm booked onto course 5th-8th October in Rosyth.
  10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I see, you've been sniffing your mums worn nics and posted this mong question. You did'nt like the replies so spat the dummy and started the other thread in the gash.

:lol: You mong, don't let the door slam on the way out.
  11. Hi Dr.Z, i am waiting for my RNAC dates aswell. Apparentley the people who arrange the dates and everything are on leave until the end of the month. My CA told me i would find out when they get back early next month.
  12. Normally there is no waiting time, but (as previously mentioned) the staff are on their summer break at the moment. The courses are everyweek, with about 2 a month having places for FAA applicants.

Hang in there and you'll get your date in the next few weeks

13. My best advice would be to not go on the RNAC, it taught me nothing personally and isn't anything like Raleigh, plus the challenge of Raleigh is in keeping it up for 63 days straight not 3.5 day's getting spoken to nicely. Providing your fitness is up to the grade that is which it should be with how long you've been planning to join, if it's not it might give you a kick up the *.
  14. I'd take your advice but I don't have a choice. :lol: