Does anyone have experience with the JobTestPrep guide for AIB?

So I am preparing for my AIB at the moment and have found the JobTestPrep guide for the AIB which comes with questions and guides that are supposed to help you get to grips with what to expect from the AIB - I have heard that a lot of these online courses and booklets and such may not be as useful as they make out and are a bit of a ripoff, but does anyone here have any experience with this particular one? I know that even if it is good outside research will also be necessary to pass the AIB but it would be nice to have something like this to point me in the right direction as the amount of research / knowledge needed seems quite broad and open-ended.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you are applying to be an Officer in the Royal Navy you may have put a black mark against yourself already, this is the RFA forum.

Starting with So is also frowned upon in some quarters :cool:

Seadog

War Hero
this is the RFA forum.
Those hoping to become officers in the RFA have to pass the AIB, have done for over 10 years.
So.......

There are all manner of ‘how to’ guides doing the rounds. As far as I know, none of the AIB guides are written by officers who currently sit on the board and decide on a candidate’s suitability.

Some of the advice on these pages is given by officers with past experience of both sides of the board, some by regular observers, some is written by successful candidates, some is written by unsuccessful candidates, some is written by the clueless desperate to ‘help’.

Latest Threads