Dodgy 70s and 80s household gadgets

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I'd forgotton about Hot Gossip, always had a thing for Sarah Brightman as well..........ooooooh I think I need to change my trolleys, I've had a mishap :oops:
 
Seeing as the thread has deviated somewhat from 'Household gadgets' to whispy young things like Pans People & Legs & Co.
...

I give you, the ultimate Icon ......

Jimmy Saville ......

Hows about that then poppickers ..... ooo wooo wooo wooo (or such like :oops: )
 

Gombear

War Hero
whitemouse said:
Seeing as the thread has deviated somewhat from 'Household gadgets' to whispy young things like Pans People & Legs & Co.
...

I give you, the ultimate Icon ......

Jimmy Saville ......

Hows about that then poppickers ..... ooo wooo wooo wooo (or such like :oops: )

You barsteward! I had the beginnings of an erection but you just had to go and spoil it. :wink:
 

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
I'd forgotton about Hot Gossip, always had a thing for Sarah Brightman as well..........ooooooh I think I need to change my trolleys, I've had a mishap :oops:
You need to change hers as well,she's about fifty, and being as slack as a Yak she's most likely incontinent :D
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
I'd forgotton about Hot Gossip, always had a thing for Sarah Brightman as well..........ooooooh I think I need to change my trolleys, I've had a mishap :oops:
You need to change hers as well,she's about fifty, and being as slack as a Yak she's most likely incontinent :D

Fussy fcuker, I'm over 50 and I'm only incontinent during the silent hours (and a couple of daylight ones 8O )
 

lesart

Midshipman
rod-gearing said:
The Tiller Girls were'nt bad neither. :lol:

So you' ve got a thing for Betty Boothroyd have you? :p

I would mention the Roly Polys but they were more 80's than 70's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faen6MlWzFw

Pan's People were on the Triumph in Mombassa. The heads in the island were locked from the outside because there were too many redundant bolt holes in the bulkhead the other side of which was their changing room. :(
 

NotmeChief

Banned
Not forgetting, of course, mini skirts and hotpants.

ultra-short-mini-skirt-hot-pants-knickers-photos.jpg


8080da4fcb5a6621ee36d54f7af2fa1dfa193c52_m.jpg


Is she thinking "disgusting" or is it just a look of jealousy on the old woman?
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top