Documents for Raleigh

Hi all, I'm going to Raleigh very soon but I haven't yet been sent my p45 from my last employer despite contacting them looking it. If I don't have my p45 before going will this be an issue other than the obvious financial implications it would potentially have for me personally? I'm a bit concerned about not having it because I'm assuming missing anything off the kit/documents list is a pretty bad way to start Raleigh so any advice is appreciated!
:)

Edit: My EHIC also hasn't arrived yet, although I still have my previous out of date one.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Your P45 and EHIC can be posted to you at Raleigh.

An alternative to the P45 is just taking copies of all pay statents from the last 1st April prior to joining - they will indicate culmulative income, National Insurance and income tax paid to date and tax code.

If you have no P45,-you'll just go on emergency tax code until tour contributions are calculated, at which point you'll get a refund.

Take your old EHIC, explain you have applied and are awaiting the replacement.

Neither are show-stoppers, just inconvenient.

Your P45 and EHIC can be posted to you at Raleigh.

An alternative to the P45 is just taking copies of all pay statents from the last 1st April prior to joining - they will indicate culmulative income, National Insurance and income tax paid to date and tax code.

If you have no P45,-you'll just go on emergency tax code until tour contributions are calculated, at which point you'll get a refund.

Take your old EHIC, explain you have applied and are awaiting the replacement.

Neither are show-stoppers, just inconvenient.

That's good to know, thanks for your help!