Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docter Kelly....Murder?

I should really put this in Current Affairs but that can have fairly high brow moderating and I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist so lets whack it in here and everyone can have a say so.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1293568/Why-Im-certain-friend-Dr-Kelly-murdered.html

I've always reckoned he got topped. I dunno who did it though, MI whatever, CIA or the Iraqis, he'd managed to p1ss a few people off by being an honest, no nonsense bloke. The truth will come out one day.

Yep,could not agree more,what man tops himself just before his daughters wedding. One thing is for sure Tony Blair and Alister Campbell know the truth,even if they don't know the meaning of the word. :twisted:

Would say your right W_B. Someone didnt want a book being published in the future. On Anderw Marrs 'History of modern Britain'. he refers to the place where Dr Kelly 'apparently' commited suicide.Seems to be an open secret that he was slotted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Flexible Service: Lance Corporal Kelly Hawthorne MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir Christopher Kelly reappointed as a non-executive member of the Office for Budget Responsibility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lorraine Kelly launches Armed Forces Day 2011 Current Affairs 2
wet_blobby Tories to re-open Dr Kelly enquiry. Current Affairs 11
moshe7158 spider kelly rn and england boxing captain Sports and Adventure Training 0
T MPs new accomodation unveiled by Kelly..... Diamond Lil's 1
T Kelly Report (2009) Current Affairs 5
Joint_Force_Harrier Bloody Crabs "Lorraine Kelly to hear them dripping" Diamond Lil's 12
Ninja_Stoker HMS Kelly History 22
HEINZ-57 R.I.P Albert William Kelly (Spike) 1942-2008 The Corps 7
P Kelly campaign Current Affairs 0
Jimmy_Green Did Kelly commit suicide? Current Affairs 16
slim Kelly accused of 'chicken run' to safe seat Current Affairs 7
MoD_RSS Charity regulator disqualifies individual as trustee over death threats and incitements to murder MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-Pakistan close working helps convict man for murder of Dr Imran Farooq in UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK statement on the murder of Boris Nemtsov MoD News 0
soleil i News: "BBC And ITV In Battle Over Rival British Nuclear Submarine Murder Dramas" Submariners 10
MoD_RSS Speech: "The Russian State was responsible for the attempted murder...and for threatening the lives of other British citizens in Salisbury." MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: FCO Minister appalled by reported murder of Yazidis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Secretary appalled by apparent murder of Japanese hostage MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Murder on New Years Eve Current Affairs 0
babygravy Marine convicted of Afghan murder named Current Affairs 34
tentoes Murder case dropped. The Corps 3
Handler RM's on murder charge Current Affairs 14
tam Couple sentenced to 25 years for murder of daughter. Current Affairs 123
SARKING Murder 70 Years Ago History 2
janner Murder at tesco Miscellaneous 2
trelawney126 Midsomer Murder Mystery Diamond Lil's 29
Gombear Murder on board British Merchantman 1856 History 0
D Facebook murder victim's relatives query police tactics Current Affairs 2
soleil Mail: "Operation Catapult: Mass murder or stroke of genius?" History 15
finknottle Royal Marine charged with murder Current Affairs 4
slim Murder accused handed to Iraqi authorities Current Affairs 6
K Boys sentenced over Goth murder Current Affairs 21
H Woolmer Murder Suspect picture released Diamond Lil's 4
sgtpepperband Mass murder in the skies: was the plot feasible? Current Affairs 50