Do your birds friends think you are a pervert?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by shellbackmac, Oct 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since getting hitched and spending more time with the mrs friends have begun to notice a cooling off period towards me...........!!!! Think they must have noticed me ogling them everytime they bend over, spending more time checking their bag meals out than looking at them when in conversation etc and generally turning the conversation round to sex and if theyre getting it and from whom at the drop of a beret.............and thats without them knowing what I'm really thinking!!!! Anyone else getting the cold shoulder from her indoors's oppos??????!!!!
  2. Alas, no as I'm not acquainted with your good lady nor her oppos.
  3. I dont know her either , sort of know what you mean though ,
  4. My mates {micmic} stepdaughter calls me Hannibil Lecter for some strange reason , I have no idea why ,
  5. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think i know............... Dondon..
  6. it gets worse when you have girls and they grow up and want sleepovers, their mates look at you like your from mars, and their mums (usually your wifes oppos) could kill you with a glance, jut cause i suggest playing twister ??? i dont get it!!
  7. You boys should get out more.
  8. My wife knows I'm a perv and just accepts it!
  9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

And me (your wife thinks I'm a pervert..!) 8O :wink:
  10. Ain't got a bird!
  11. You are a pervert SPB, and you know it!
  12. That wouldn't surprise me..the bitch :tongue5:
  13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not true; I use just the feather so I am only kinky; if I used the whole chicken I'd be perverted! 8O :wink:
  14. That depends on what you used the whole chicken for...... :biggrin: o_O
  15. Sounds like nice friends to me!
  16. Thought you were a pheasant plucker? Was that a glass breaking?
  17. Don't know about your birds thinking you're a pervert - my 2nd youngest daughter (37) thinks I am after she found out I screwed her mate in the pub car park last year.................
  18. Her friends don't think I am.

Her girlfriend OTOH...