Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do your birds friends think you are a pervert?

shellbackmac

Lantern Swinger
Since getting hitched and spending more time with the mrs friends have begun to notice a cooling off period towards me...........!!!! Think they must have noticed me ogling them everytime they bend over, spending more time checking their bag meals out than looking at them when in conversation etc and generally turning the conversation round to sex and if theyre getting it and from whom at the drop of a beret.............and thats without them knowing what I'm really thinking!!!! Anyone else getting the cold shoulder from her indoors's oppos??????!!!!

dondon

MIA
My mates {micmic} stepdaughter calls me Hannibil Lecter for some strange reason , I have no idea why ,

Sparrowhawk01

Lantern Swinger
it gets worse when you have girls and they grow up and want sleepovers, their mates look at you like your from mars, and their mums (usually your wifes oppos) could kill you with a glance, jut cause i suggest playing twister ??? i dont get it!!

lsadirty

War Hero
Don't know about your birds thinking you're a pervert - my 2nd youngest daughter (37) thinks I am after she found out I screwed her mate in the pub car park last year.................

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Six general licences re-issued for the control of wild birds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Six general licences reissued for the control of wild birds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Protect birds when building, says James Brokenshire MoD News 0
trelawney126 Culdrose Matelots upset the Birds The Fleet Air Arm 2
soleil Pueblo Chieftain: "British Birds Put To The Test" The Fleet Air Arm 3
digger84 Posh Telly Birds Diamond Lil's 16
T Man-eating birds existed 500 years ago.... Diamond Lil's 10
F Classy birds Diamond Lil's 46
sgtpepperband Are Birds Stupid? The Quarterdeck 18
Oil_Slick Official! - Pompey birds are the fattest munters in the land Current Affairs 25
Scrumpy Feed the birds Diamond Lil's 10
Polycell Birds on Boats Submariners 56
scouse Black Cat call sign 671 eyes the Liver Birds Monday The Fleet Air Arm 3
Shakey Birds! Is your bloke cheating on you? Diamond Lil's 5
Shakey Yorkshire birds are the ideal birds. Diamond Lil's 3
Shakey Daft birds Diamond Lil's 6
D Northern Birds! Diamond Lil's 10
MoD_RSS Families and friends to be reunited with loved ones in care homes as visits restart MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Founding trustees of Jole Rider Friends paid themselves almost a quarter of charity funds finds charity watchdog MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Special constable who terrorised family friends jailed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Commission appoints interim manager to Jole Rider Friends after suspending trustees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: THINK! Campaign urges young men to stop their friends drink-driving MoD News 0
Chicogiz Fish friends.... The Gash Barge 22
MoD_RSS Speech: A view of U.S. national defence from friends and allies MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Keep your friends close........ Diamond Lil's 14
N RumRat buys his Bradford friends a Coke The Gash Barge 7
MoD_RSS News story: FCO Minister statement on Friends of Zimbabwe meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The Friends of Yemen Ministerial Meeting Co-Chairs’ Statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Secretary's opening remarks - Friends of Yemen MoD News 1
stan_the_man You can choose your friends but not your family Diamond Lil's 42
MoD_RSS News story: UK to host Friends of Yemen meeting in March MoD News 0
S I have no friends! The Gash Barge 140
J Looking for old friends Blogs 7
Rumrat Friends Diamond Lil's 15
B Looing for old friends Nearest & Dearest 12
F How to win friends and upset people. Current Affairs 11
S Friends Of HMS Caroline, Belfast Social & Reunions 2
D communicating with family and friends while serving at sea? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
R 'friends with benefits' Diamond Lil's 14
Rumrat How to make internet friends Diamond Lil's 45
Rumrat Friends Reunited. Diamond Lil's 22
J Four friends Blue Jokes 0
psycho-fluffy GUMPATHON (Booties and friends run across the US) Charity 11
RachelC Friends of the Forces Awards are Launched! Current Affairs 1
D Friends and the RAF The Gash Barge 6
pinkprincess How to make friends and influence people... Diamond Lil's 30
N Best Friends Give you Cover Diamond Lil's 1
T Fishermans Friends Diamond Lil's 5
Bergen The Forever Friends Pet Cremation Service Diamond Lil's 8
D You know when you've got friends The Quarterdeck 15