do you like muffin the mule?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rosinacarley, Oct 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So what about Moby Dick??????

2. Hows about Roger the Cabin Boy??

3. I had a record of th Luton Girls choir singing "We Like Muffin" back in the 50's

Nutty

4. Dunno know never tried it on a mule before, wonder what it is like, anybody out there know?

5. I shagged a French Bird once

6. So have I, but it aint the same is it?

7. I'd never admit to liking it. 8O

SF

8. And why not?

9. Andym wrote
    Reminds me of a joke, " Jack sez to his oppo, lets go to the movies. Oppo sez whats on? Jack sez, Moby Dick. Oppo sez, don't like those sex films. Nah sez Jack, it's about Whales. Oppo sez, I don't like them Welsh bastards either!

Its only a joke Taff, I have went to school Anglesy :lol:
    RoofRat

10. Moby Dick is not a nasty disease , but you you can have a whale of a time trying to catch it!!

11. We know Hig ,We know , 8)

12. Just thought i`d mention it in passing.

13. PMSL, :D :D :D :D

14. What,again!!!! :lol:

15. Hig

What do you call a pretty girl in France.

A tourist.

Was yours ugly or hairy and ugly?

Nutty

16. Ouch. I'm sure the way Hig tells it - she was a Goddess who couldn't get enough of him but he had to "treat her mean to leave her keen". I believe she is still crying into her wine even now.

SF

17. No doubt ruined it for the rest of us...

18. I reckon this French bird Hig shagged was exactly that, a bird in form of an old Hen that went 'cluck, cluck' :)

He was literally spitting feathers afterwards.

19. Seems to me that a lot of members are jealous of your ability to suffer for your country and put mind and body at risk by exchanging body fluids with a Frog. You should have been awarded "Le Crioix de Willy" for services above and beyond the call of duty.