Do you know what

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Jul 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Those of you lovely guys on this sitle know that old Stan likes a bit of banter takes it and gives it and after 34 years in the pusser I feel able to do that.
    Yes I have been offensive, however, not normally on purpose but today I feel I've been red carded on another forum because some fcuking idiots believe themselve more knowledgable than our politicians (debatable I suppose) and the Chiefs of Staff. No names but putting responses in red writing is like being fcuking made to stand in the corner wearing short trousers and being a JR again (nothing wrong with that either)ffcsake.
    Standing by to get binned.
    Discipline is fine but please don't try and bully after all its not PC is it.

2. I'm sure that, like me, it's not the first time you've had red writing Stan ;-P.

I always used to regard it as proof positive that I've got a bite :laughing2:

3. Oh come on Stan, you won't get binned.

I've posted clack shots on here and got away with it before. I even once threatened to bum a female subby to death in the Newbies forum and all that came of it was a strongly worded thread on ROMFT.

If you want to piss off the MODs just use the 'N' word.

4. like this ?.

5. Actually it's spelt Nig......

Wait a minute you won't catch me out that easily.

6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fugginell, Stan! You've got more drama than a SODS Opera! Get off your moral highhorse and accept that I edited yours and two other members' comments in t'other thread because they were escalating into personal snipes rather than discussing/debating the topic in hand. I removed associated posts because they were rendered irrelevant once the offending post was deleted. The others involved have not sulked about it, so what makes you so special? Furthermore your spam post about Oliver North/OBL/Atta (clearly lifted from an email) has been discredited as an urban myth, hence my subsequent reply.

I have no need - or authority - to bin you. So dry your eyes and have a tot... (oops, sorry - wrong site!)

7. sgtpepperband

What? You're not allowed to mention Wing Commander Guy Gibson's squadron dog mascot..? :shock:

8. Indeed any mention of those polyester wearing crab cunts should result in an instant o2 tag.

A second infringement should result in your address details being sent to Jonno and a lifetime ban.

9. sgtpepperband

Bite me, sugartits.

10. It's easy, I've been red carded 3 times. I'm awesome at it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I was under the assumption that in the remake of the film, to save complaints, they changed that hounds name to Cuntface.

12. Alledgedly Peter Jacksons gone for a totally offensive name for the dog......

..... 'Airman',:slow:

13. Blackrat

That's fucking out of order and you know it. There is no need for that sort of language on this site.

14. I thought the dog had been renamed Rumrat for it's colour and the ability to lick his own balls.

15. Yeah I can be such a fcuking granny sometimes, my fault I posted in the wrong forum current affairs was never my strongpoint. In future I'll just spin shit dits in Lils

16. Blackrat

Stan. Stay away from that CA lot, they're a queer bunch. You belong here you dit spinning fucking madman.

17. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Keep me out of this !!!