Do you have what it takes to be a Crab police officer,

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by full_of_enthusiasm, Feb 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The most depressing sight I have ever seen is the Crab police at Leuchars. Due to their not being trained in Scots law they can't do most of the things they can in England and Wales. The cops in St Andrews get called out for pretty much everything, the RAFP don't even get a called in when we lift one of their own outwith the base.
  2. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

They get very annoyed when you show your ID card to the dog on the gate. No sense of humour.

Barrier up, barrier down.

3. PMSL :laughing3:
  4. Bet they have higher IQs than pussers fcukwits - you really would be confused between the dog and the killick crusher, apologies to Sgt Pepper he should have stayed source branch!!!:-D
  5. You cant confuse a killick crusher with a dog ffs.The dogs are always intelligent and well trained.
  6. Did that at Wyton,

The Dog was taking it handler for a walk when it decided it wanted a leak. Did it's business next to the aircraft pan alarms (as we never put the aircraft away so they were alarmed). They alarm was relayed to the guardroom who called out the duty crew (Sunday afternoon) We were all p*ssing up in the bowling alley. We rushed over expecting to move some jets around but found a young female dog handler very red faced. She had leant on the alarm while her master was having a jimmy.
    On arival I showed the dog my ID card, dog took a sniff and woofed "Eh up leader":-D, we reset the alarm and went on way. Bloody good job as none of would have been in any fit state to move an aircraft!!!

On a lighter note, the young RAFP was very generous with her affections and had a soft spot for sailors!!! Much to her fellows coppers distaste!!! Not bad loking either. :)