Do you have to do another Pass or Fail interview at the PRNC?

rec127

Midshipman
Hello all

Before i started the joining process for the navy i was in the process of joining the royal marines but unfortunately the marines didnt work out for me. So when i couldnt get into the marines, my application was just transferred to the navy (going in as a seaman spec). I didnt have to re do my interview because i passed my marines one so they said that that one counts for the navy as well. But i need to know if there is another interview at the PRNC as i will need to find the correct revision for the navy interview. I know there is another on the PRMC but i cant find anywhere about there being one for the PRNC?

Cheers!

Hello,

I had my PRNC recently and there is an interview at the end for everyone but this was a debrief and is not pass or fail. There was an exception to this as people going in as UGAS had a pass or fail interview in which if successful they were given an entry date for Raleigh. As a vast majority went in with an entry date and did not have the pass or fail interview , i would say if you were given an entry date before you go you won't have a pass or fail interview at the end.

hope this helps

rec127

Midshipman
Cheers buddy! I have an entry date for Ralaigh so now assume i wont have another pass or fail interview.

BurghJG

Midshipman
Careful making an assumption as it will make an ass out of u!

I have no idea what the answer to the question is though.

Good luck, welcome to the RN.

Ghost29

Badgeman
Hello all

Before i started the joining process for the navy i was in the process of joining the royal marines but unfortunately the marines didnt work out for me. So when i couldnt get into the marines, my application was just transferred to the navy (going in as a seaman spec). I didnt have to re do my interview because i passed my marines one so they said that that one counts for the navy as well. But i need to know if there is another interview at the PRNC as i will need to find the correct revision for the navy interview. I know there is another on the PRMC but i cant find anywhere about there being one for the PRNC?

Cheers!
When i had my PRNC the interview is after the run around camp which you will enjoy by the way. it's just a final debreif of how you did and if you were flagged by any of the staff.