Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by geoffrey, Jun 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DO NOT PRESS THE RED BUTTON. Oh, go on then....

[flash width=500 height=400][/flash]
  3. Ah, fell for this ages ago! You will never get me to push it!! NEVER I TELL YA!
  4. I've pressed it twice now and nothing's happened!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Bloody hell, that was painful!!!
  5. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Ooooooh look, a little red light lights up and says in red letters against a red background "Do not push this button again".
  6. What red button
  7. Sorry! For those of you not on broadband, it can take time for the frame to load. It's also on this site:

It's just a giggle! Someone had far too much time on their hands....
  8. I want 2 minutes of my life back.
  9. I was hoping that this was going to be somethiing more edifying and not just a mouse endurance exercise!!
  10. My lfe is ticking away and i fell for that
  11. In Diamond Lil's?!!! :lol:
  12. Got to do something on a night shift , :twisted: :evil: :p
  13. hmmmmmmm

14. Hi Geoffrey,

I AM disappointed with this game. I patiently went through the sequence all the way to the blue, red and green buttons, then.... pressed the BLUE button and nothing happened. Can I report a malfunction in the software?

15. it is just like most ship is says press the blue and it does not work but if you press the red it does.
  16. Loved this. It serves as a reminder to us all that some things are simply a waste of time and not worth the effort.

That said ...... I know I can beat it ...... just give me more time ...... I can break through the pain barrier of the repetative strain injury to my "clicking finger" ..... AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
  17. All is not what it seems, Seacat. If you'd tried the green one instead, you see.....
  18. not going to tell you how it all ends, but I have seen the light at the end of thetunnel!!! it's taken a while - I was clean shaven before I got involved in this!
  19. OK

I've kept quiet for weeks

How do I copy this and send it to some of my compatriots - so they can spend hours in non-productive labour! :twisted: