DO NOT PRESS THE RED BUTTON

DO NOT PRESS THE RED BUTTON. Oh, go on then....

[flash width=500 height=400]http://www.sheerboredom.net/flash/bigredbutton2.swf[/flash]

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Ooooooh look, a little red light lights up and says in red letters against a red background "Do not push this button again".

Hi Geoffrey,

I AM disappointed with this game. I patiently went through the sequence all the way to the blue, red and green buttons, then.... pressed the BLUE button and nothing happened. Can I report a malfunction in the software?

Seacat.

Loved this. It serves as a reminder to us all that some things are simply a waste of time and not worth the effort.

That said ...... I know I can beat it ...... just give me more time ...... I can break through the pain barrier of the repetative strain injury to my "clicking finger" ..... AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Seacat said:
Hi Geoffrey,

I AM disappointed with this game. I patiently went through the sequence all the way to the blue, red and green buttons, then.... pressed the BLUE button and nothing happened. Can I report a malfunction in the software?

Seacat.
All is not what it seems, Seacat. If you'd tried the green one instead, you see.....

not going to tell you how it all ends, but I have seen the light at the end of thetunnel!!! it's taken a while - I was clean shaven before I got involved in this!