DO NOT PRESS THE RED BUTTON

DO NOT PRESS THE RED BUTTON. Oh, go on then....

[flash width=500 height=400]http://www.sheerboredom.net/flash/bigredbutton2.swf[/flash]

D

Deleted 7

Ah, fell for this ages ago! You will never get me to push it!! NEVER I TELL YA!

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Ooooooh look, a little red light lights up and says in red letters against a red background "Do not push this button again".

Seacat

Banned
Hi Geoffrey,

I AM disappointed with this game. I patiently went through the sequence all the way to the blue, red and green buttons, then.... pressed the BLUE button and nothing happened. Can I report a malfunction in the software?

Seacat.

tango

Midshipman
it is just like most ship is says press the blue and it does not work but if you press the red it does.

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Loved this. It serves as a reminder to us all that some things are simply a waste of time and not worth the effort.

That said ...... I know I can beat it ...... just give me more time ...... I can break through the pain barrier of the repetative strain injury to my "clicking finger" ..... AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Seacat said:
Hi Geoffrey,

I AM disappointed with this game. I patiently went through the sequence all the way to the blue, red and green buttons, then.... pressed the BLUE button and nothing happened. Can I report a malfunction in the software?

Seacat.
All is not what it seems, Seacat. If you'd tried the green one instead, you see.....

jesse650

War Hero
not going to tell you how it all ends, but I have seen the light at the end of thetunnel!!! it's taken a while - I was clean shaven before I got involved in this!

SailbadTheSinner

Lantern Swinger
OK

I've kept quiet for weeks

How do I copy this and send it to some of my compatriots - so they can spend hours in non-productive labour! :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: Housing Minister announces boost for families and high streets as planning red tape is axed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Red X warning for North West’s motorway drivers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Red Nose Day marks 10 years of UK aid and Comic Relief partnership MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Young people most at risk in a flood, warns Environment Agency & British Red Cross MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Marsquakes’ mission successfully lands on Red Planet MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Proposals unveiled to cut red tape for divers retrieving marine litter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: MOD confirms the death of Corporal Jonathan Bayliss, Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team (The Red Arrows) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The Red Arrows are back to Kuwait MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statistical press release: Digest of UK Energy Statistics 2020 MoD News 0
pompeyexpat ‘ I Wouldn't Want to Press the Nuclear Button for Boris Johnson’ Current Affairs 8
MoD_RSS UK energy statistics: statistical press release - June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM statement at the coronavirus press conference: 16 June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM statement at the coronavirus press conference: 10 June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM statement at the coronavirus press conference: 3 June 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM press conference statement on the five tests: 28 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM press conference statement: 25 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM press conference statement: 24 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement by Media Freedom Coalition on World Press Freedom Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS E3 and Netherlands Foreign Ministers Statement on World Press Freedom Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press statement by Security Council Members calling for the immediate cessation of hostilities in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster opens the coronavirus press conference: 31 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK energy statistics: statistical press release - March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS "Take aim, press print." MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary's joint press conference Turkish Foreign Minister, March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM statement at coronavirus press conference: 3 March 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FCO press release: Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Morocco - September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FCO press release: Change of British High Commissioner to India - Spring 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FCO press release: Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Republic of Niger - March 2020 MoD News 0
soleil Press & Journal: "North-East MP Calls For Navy To Bring Back Uni Reserves To Aberdeen" SCC and URNU 4
MoD_RSS FCO press release: Change of British High Commissioner to Tonga - February 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press Release: UKin...Pavia MoD News 0
soleil Aberdeen Press & Journal: "Commemoration Arranged For Royal Marine Hero And His Son In Beauly" 26/01/20 The Corps 2
MoD_RSS UK energy statistics: statistical press release - December 2019 MoD News 0
I press ups for girls Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS PM press conference at EU Council: 17 October 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK energy statistics: statistical press release - September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secretary of State speech at breakfast event hosted by Europa Press in Madrid MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM press statement with Taoiseach Leo Varadkar: 9 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statistical press release: Digest of UK Energy Statistics 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Traineeships help young people to access jobs and further study MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK House Price Index for April 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Insurance fraud lands boss 12-year bankruptcy restrictions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Broad new measures to ensure small businesses get paid on time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Young engineer Ahmed takes national title MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM Theresa May: we will end UK contribution to climate change by 2050 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Rural sports clubs, schools and churches to go green thanks to £10 million Clean Energy Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Thousands of farmers in stewardship agreements to be paid in July MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK and Colombia mark new climate partnership with £8.5 million investment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Record number of schoolgirls make digital waves but women still under-represented in the cyber security sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Joint Intelligence Committee Chair appointed: Sir Simon Gass MoD News 0