Do it for Denmark

I wonder if they would like me to pop over and fertilise a few of those blond babes? It would enhance their gene pool immensely.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

I wonder if they would like me to pop over and fertilise a few of those blond babes? It would enhance their gene pool immensely.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
With what apathy and the ability to throw Haggis as a party trick, whilst singing about high roads and low roads?

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Blackrat sayeth,

Culture; we don't see that in Lil's very often.

That's not what Marcellus said.
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"

Wrongly attributed to Hamlet. That poor Prince. Was he mad with grief or was he really seeing his fathers ghost?

Seadog

War Hero
Attributing the line to Hamlet is one of at least two errors people make when trotting out Hamlet.

Alas poor Yorick, I knew him well. WTF does the 'well' come from? Not the Bard that's for sure.

Attributing the line to Hamlet is one of at least two errors people make when trotting out Hamlet.

Alas poor Yorick, I knew him well. WTF does the 'well' come from? Not the Bard that's for sure.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.....
....ode to a moderator by Flagdeck. :viking:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer

Was it not;

"Alas poor Yorick, I knew him Horatio"?

From memory, Yorick was the jester nes pas?

Posted from Hell using Lucifer's mobile.

G

guestm

Was it not;

"Alas poor Yorick, I knew him Horatio"?

From memory, Yorick was the jester nes pas?

Posted from Hell using Lucifer's mobile.
"A fellow of infinite jest"

Anyway, Merchant of Venice & Midsummer night's dream were better.