Do I or Don't I ??

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Dec 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I subscribed some time ago to an internet radio station so I could get the email newsletters.
    Today I have received the following message:

I don't have anything whatsoever in my profile so it's random junk - the thing is, do I respond and see what con is on the other end ?
    If you think yes, then I will post any picture she/he sends me.
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

You sad cnut, just ask for the hairy clam shot. No need for niceties.
  3. Either that or you have a huge backlog of Child Maintenance bills coming your way :p

Ever had a Nigerian or Eastern European Au Pair? Maybe she needs help with her lottery winnings :p

To sum it up......Im with Jimbo on the matter.....DO IT!! 8)
  4. Dooooooooooo it!
  5. I'd say just make sure you have a decent anti virus. Probably will involve something with the attachments they will send.

Other than that though, just fucking do it!!
  6. This is a known spam variant email going around. Please don't reply as they are probably harvesting email addresses. By replying you would have unwittingly confirmed that your email address is pukka - and therefore sellable.
    That is my Information Security hat. And I am back finally into the work place in the New Year after two years of House Husband duties. Aka, permanent mess chefs ...

My Diamond Lil's hat however says DO IT, unless of course you're a gayer with scaredy cat girl tendencies.
  7. All done, made it gentle so I appear genuine. Just wait to see if I get a reply.

I know it's shit flymo, have had dozens in different guises over the years, but you have to have a bit of fun now and then. I set up a special 'Virgin' media email address lol.

I'm not worried about viruses, I keep everything on external drives and if one should pop up then I will just reinstall Windows.
  8. Have you seen the hilarious 419 baiter\eater sites?

I use Linux so am pretty safe from nefarious malicious code
  9. 2 tins!!

Do it!!!
  10. Ok - done it.

I sent the following so as not to give too much away.

"Thank you for contacting me, I look forward to talking with you."

This afternoon I had the following:

"My darling
    How are you today? i am very happy for your response . I am Miss Lillian Simon by name and i am 24years old, 5/9 height and 65weight. I was the only surviving daughter of Late Mr Dr Simon Oti from Sudan in Africa. who died as a result of the war in my country . My father was the Parliament Leader of the parliament. he is the owner of Otims minerals (LTD) before he was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning.
    But i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring country, (Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force and I am residing here now as a refugee.
    Meanwhile, I am writing to you now in a Reverend computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here!. I will like to know what you do for a living, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you at the first time. Attached here is my pictures i came here with, i will show you more of me when i know and see yours. Awaiting for your reply soonest!
    from my heart Lillian,
    am waiting your reply."

The scene for 401 is there with DR, Parliament leader and Owner of Otims minerals.

These pics were attached:

I am going to use the following pic - I have no idea who he is, I just clicked google image search.

11. Do you reckon she takes it up the duckers?
  12. nice one

Cannot wait for the next installment.

just read some of the that Bob Servant stuff - hoofin....