Do I eat it or shag it?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Jan 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like an animal version of Jesters ;)

2. Now, I'm not David Attenborough, but I'm pretty sure that's a girly lion. Just interested in the panel's view on how the aforementioned shagging is going to take place. I've tried turning my computer upside down to see if that would solve the problem but I've obviously lead a sheltered life, 'cos I'm damned if I can see how this is going to work.

My normal answer to the question would be, 'both' :sex:

3. Correctamundo :thumbright:

Girlies go for the kill (normal feminine behaviour? ;) ) the lad gets first feed !!

:)

4. The lioness must have been absolutely starving to go for a cape buffalo, she looks a bit beaten up as well. On the whole lions (even in packs) steer well clear of cape buffalo due to there size, strength and the fact that they usually role around in packs of well over 100. From looking at the picture, I would say the lioness is a juvenile who has probably had her first cub in the Spring just gone. They sometimes resort to extreme behaviour in order to feed their young and from her general condition it looks like she hasn't eaten for some time.

Either that or she is wearing a strap on.

5. I don't know what's funnier; that comment or your 'go web' Spiderman dit. I'm obviously easily amused and should get out more......like in one hour from now and hit the bars of Tokyo :D

Edited to add: missed the bus, so got to get the 2230 train. Never mind; they'll still be there.....the beers that is; certainly not talking about the lovely Japanese girls who want to practice their Engrish.

6. Here is a photo of me 'Spidermanning' my oppo at our chalet at the RN Ski champs one year.

GO WEB!
    [​IMG]

7. Just avoiding a pile of VAT stuff due..... :cry:

I must stop procrastinating...........Tomorrow :wink:

8. Can't fool me with that staged photo mate; I have it on good authority that had that been one of your genuine spidermannings he would now look like Casper the Ghost. :D

9. I've often wondered that about donuts!

10. [​IMG][/quote]

Nice tats :D

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Actually, the photo looks like a skiffing as opposed to a spiderman. Either way, good drills that man.

12. Are you one of those PC nuts as well. It was a joke or haven't you been in long enough yet.

13. hmmmm as both are female what about shagging both
    and then dining. :wink: :wink:

14. You funny fcuk! :D

15. The Buffalo is not a female. :roll:

16. ah opps I must been having a special moment err well
    shag the lioness and kill the male and then dine :oops: :oops:

17. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Shall i fetch Sir's coat?