Do Flat Chested Women Have Deflated Ideas?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Sep 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

So where is the cleavage? See more meat on a Biafran's ribs.
  2. London Fashion Week, just seems to me an excuse for some talentless wonders to get some flat chested woman to wear next to nothing and show their breasts. Is this really fashion??? How would you feel if your Mrs decided to wear this S#it and go shopping at Waitross, Sainsburies, ASDA, or Lidl's for that matter, its just not normal attire for anyone, even the chavs of this world know there is a line.
    Not taking the moral highground, but is this really justifiable at any time?
    Awaiting incoming :)
  3. You say this like its a bad thing.
  4. Yawwwwnnnn to the whole fashion world crap. Everyone knows the models look like boards because the whole design front is manned by gay blokes.Lovely, creative but gay, so the emaciated little boy look is their idea of a wet dream.
    Nothing to do with clothes for women.You want that, check out Coleen Rooney et al.
  5. They all look like Skeletors blow up bed friend. I get more cleavage if I trap my nutsak between my thumb and middle finger.

Wicked blackeyes tho.
  6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Coleen Rooney the fashion expert, now thats a laugh. A rich bitch indulging in the business world and all the fat arses falling for it hook, line and sinker.

7. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Cleavage? What cleavage? Bee stings more like.

I'll give you cleavage, Daily Wail.

THAT is cleavage.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I didn't realise that you were ginger Magda.
  9. Coleen Rooney? Are you taking the piss?
  10. Skinny, scrawny skeletons and I have seen more meat on an anorexic whippet.
  11. :) From the perspective of 'normal weight /average woman', no.

From the perspective of R-O-O-N-E-Y....... :)
  12. ....and don't forget she will appeal to many as High Street material. Not threatening. That's what I meant
  13. Magda

I'm a fiery redhead when I need to be Janner :-D

Apologies for the late reply.
  14. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Do you dye on a daily basis? I remember a conversation about your blondness not to long ago.
  15. Magda

No no, not a daily basis. Too much effort. I tend to go with a drab brown colour.

As for the blondness conversation, I think it was more, you accused me of being blond... and I demurred and left you to muddle through your computer problems. :-D As for actually being blond, I do have one blond eyelash, in the middle of the upper lashes of my right eye. I suppose that counts?
  16. A really sad industry ruining many young girls lives starving themselves to fcuking death living off lettuce leaves and herbal tea.
    Give me a size 14+ anyday something to grab hold of. I can't believe modern intelligent women are acually convinced acitifcuking mel and other yoghurt shite make you healthy shit through a sieve more like. As for Yakult fcuk me that must be like swallowing spunk.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Sometimes I worry about you Stan, only sometimes though, most of the time I couldn't give a toss :-D
  18. And this from a man who started a thread "Whats the worst thing you put in your mouth":laughing2: !
  19. I did say it must be like swallowing jizz, not for one moment am I suggesting it was a regular occurance of mine, however, I did make it to LH before my 1st badge!! :)