Do clearance divers ever get excepted on RM AACC?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by JACK7, Apr 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do clearance divers ever get excepted on RM AACC?

2. I have no idea. However please look up in the dictionary (you can do it online) the words:

1. Excepted
    2. Accepted

Hopefully once you have done this you will never make the mistake again.

3. Yeah my bad on the spelling, but don't waste your time correcting me! do something productive.

4. Good lad :thumright: :thumright:

5. Okay, so what about grammar???? :toilet:

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Yes.

The most common RN trades to undergo AACC are Medical Assistants, Clearance Divers, Medical Officers, Aircrew, Training Management Officers, Padre's, Air Engineering Technicians & the occasional Engineering Technician (Marine Engineer).

All the above trades commonly serve on attachment within 3 Commando Brigade.

7. Why do you ask?

8. If it had been a case of the word being misspelled then no problem. However too many use the word excepted when they mean accepted. Unfortunately schools do not seem to correct students who misuse words.
    If you have learned the difference today then I consider that I have done something productive as you will not make the mistake again.

9. It is productive to tell you that you don't know the difference between two English words. Would you accept £100 or would you make an exception?

10. All that diving gear will be a swine to hump around the bottom field mind. ^_^;

[​IMG]

11. Oh i dont know mate. In my younger days i would have carried that rig, an oppo, his fighting order and my own personal kit aswell!!

:thumright: :thumright:

12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

:bball:
    Slim, I fully except wot u say :bball: :dwarf:

13. Phys monster alert!! :naka:

14. :thumright: :thumright:

15. Excepted on every occasion unless they are acceptional.
    Did HMG put a "bone" additive in the UK water supply or are people really so poorly educated these days FFS.

RM

16. I hope there was room in your Bergen for the pump that went with it.

[​IMG]

17. Nah i had my man servant known as ramone to carry that sort of tat!!

:thumright:

18. Remember him well from his apprenticeship with Augustus Seibe Gorman & Company. Mother was Spanish and his father was from Finland. Full name was Mr. RamOne Uppya if I recall. :thumright:

RM