DM - Haircut FAIL

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by exJenny, Jan 16, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. He's had his ear pierced and probably has love/hate tats on his knuckles, he shouldn't have been put in isolation he should have been put into care
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...thus alienating him and depriving him of the State education he is entitled to? How very progressive. :roll:
  4. Oh, and the little love looks a bit of a chubster, a few years on porridge may sort that out as well
  5. It's Cornwall, if it had been the John Deere logo they would have made him head boy :)
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. What amazes me is that a story as insignificant as this is seen to be worthy of a national newspaper. Mt "giveadamnometer" is registering zero.
  7. It gives serving, and retired Naval personnel something to 'drip' about on cold, wet January evenings when theres nothing on the tele !
  8. VW?

What he needed was the same tattoo I made my youngest Grandson get. Well - I wanted him to "stand out" in class.
    I'm pretty lousy with scissors (as you can see by the photo...I was trying to make him look like Limaal out of Kajagoogoo.)
    He'll grow into it and I shave the tattooed area every time he comes round for tea. He'll grow up to be a well-hard
    psychopath with no qualifications...just like his grandad!

My Grandson Bertram, photographed immediately before starting the new school term.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. How has this ended up in the press. I hate the daily mail a little more today.
  10. Overheard whilst having bonce buffed this morning. My kid has been sent home for having an "extreme" hair cut. He has been on at me for ages, to have stripes cut into his hair. Well, I finally gave in and let him have it done. Now the school has threatened him with exclusion. I mean he is only making a fashion statment!

The lad concerned is SIX years old!!!
  11. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Fair one.

Then again, when I consider some of the "crimes against humanity basin haircuts" my Dad gave me when I was a kid, I'm surprised he wasn't sent down by social services.
  12. [​IMG].....Shotley special......thats what you call a haircut.....usually given three days before you went on leave.
  13. That looks like the elf from Harry potter!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

14. They've all got to start somewhere..............Shotley gave birth to many of us.
  15. I thought I'd be clever and have a really short haircut before I joined up, didn't work though. The Ganges barber would not be denied :(
  16. I remember one lad in our entry, right little spice boy he was, blonde streaks in his hair and everything. He almost cried when they hacked his hair off

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hair? What's this "hair" you speak of..? :?
  18. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer