DLT arrested

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by tiddlyoggy, Nov 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Seems that the Hairy Cornflake is the newest addition to Jimmy Saville's little clique. How many more 70's DJs are shitting themselves I wonder? Noel Edmonds next or the aptly named Kid Jensen?
  2. I wouldn't shed a tear if Edmonds got brought in, I've been waiting for Kenny Everett to get a mention somewhere along the line.
  3. tiddlyoggy

Wrecks, I've been given to understand that kid fiddling is very rare in openly gay men. Think I may have covered it in my OU psychology course, but definitely read it somewhere.
  4. Tiddly, I know where your coming from but as he was married before coming out (and being slightly mental in a brilliant way) there's always going to be someone. I was watching an old TOTP the other day and the lunatic was dressed as a yokel, he went up to a giggly young girl and in his best yokel accent said "Noice udders". Apart from not getting away with that these days, in the present feeding frenzy, jokes like that will be taken out of all context IMHO.
  5. Even if their is a never ending supply to hand? Exceptions to every standard I suppose.
  6. tiddlyoggy

Yes, the way things are getting carried away I can see your point that someone may make an allegation, but I would think it highly unlikely to be true wrt that particular individual.
  7. No real surprise that he was brought in for questioning, I think he was top of most peoples list.
  8. I hope to **** they don't arrest Simon Bates, he does morning DJ on Smooth radio our preferred station.
  9. All we need now is Fuckin Noddy, Big Ears and Muffin the Mule and it should be about done.

10. Andy Pandy in the box with?
  11. ianandnadine " No real surprise that he was brought in for questioning, I think he was top of most peoples list." Why do you say that? I never even gave him a thought!
  12. They've already fired Bob the Builder. Apparently the BBC can no longer trust children's TV stars who claim to be able to 'fix it'.

I'd never thought of DLT. Also thought Noel Edmonds or similar would be for it next.
  13. It's a pity we don't use the lie detector in the UK. I recon there would be a sudden halt to all this outing.
    I play the Devils advocate in all this as having worked in Trauma clinics for quite a time and seen suppressed traumatic behaviour patterns and how it manifests, i cannot understand how so many apparently hid so much for so long.
    Sodium Pentothal syrup all round, that'll throw a few liars a rope to hang themselves.
  14. Any bets on how long it takes the wail ,sun or some other tabloid to come up with the headline.'The Hairy sex monster'...angry9:
  15. Looby Lou has made accusations against Teddy.
    Jenny Woodentop has cited Spotty dog as well.
  16. Lord Charles has had a go at Ray Allen for gross and indecent abuse saying "it all started with a finger but before long he had his whole arm up there..."
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ditto, I've met him a couple of times socially through a mutual friend, and he seemed to like women of a different ilk to youngsters. And get them.
  18. All it's going to need now is some significant attention seeker who can prove they were within 10foot of a celebrity at a given time and voila..........let the witch hunt commence. Salem revisited.
  19. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

You've no hope of Noel Edmonds getting pulled. That man doesn't love anything apart from himself. He's a lot of things but he's no kiddy fiddler. DLT does surprise me though, I hope he's innocent.
  20. I shared an elevator with Debbie Harry (Blondie) in 1977 (when she was still drop dead gorgeous).

She didn't molest me (or, from memory, even look at me) - can I claim mental cruelty?