Divisional Care Thread

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by Uncle_Albert, Aug 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wasn't there a whinge here about divisional care a minute ago? Did it get pulled? If so, may we know why?

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mod decision.

3. At my request.

4. Must have touched a sore point with somenone UA. :thumright:

5. sgtpepperband

A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing, innit?! :roll:

6. I know lots of Naval Officers that have got along for years with only a little bit of knowledge!!!! :thumright:

7. sgtpepperband

...the same ones who confuse their rank with their superiority?! :wink:

8. ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh SGT P sycasm :thanks: I feel utterly abused :dwarf: I may have to contact my divisional officer and inform him of being bullied, thats if he could give a sh*t

9. sgtpepperband

It's not bullying - it's constructive criticism! :thumright:

10. Beg to differ, its not criticism as criticism gives out constructive ideas on how to complete a said task :thumright: , it is a saying used by people in positions of power that have either no clue whats going gone or dont like being questioned :thumright:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh and rest :dwarf:

11. sgtpepperband

"Position of power"? Why, thank you very much... :salute:

12. SPB - you do realise that you cannot possibly win an arguement with a bunch of reservists don't you!!

13. sgtpepperband

RC: I never enter in a battle of wits with an unarmed man (or woman)! :wink:

14. ooooooohhhhhhhh. RC now who said i was reservist :thumright: dont jump too conclusions i just have worked in that area. tut tut you should now better. It is not alot different from the RN in fact the RN is worse :money:

15. You may not be sweetie, but almost all of the rest are.

16. You couldn't possibly be a reservist with spelling like yours Bis :dwarf:

Us reservists are educated don't you know :frustrated:

17. uhmmmm i will take your word :thumright:

education is one thing, common sense a totally different way of life. :dwarf:

18. I totally agree. I would much rather have someone with CDF than qualifications coming out of their arris.

Thats one of the issues with the RN entrance exam. The people who pass are the one's who can calculate the surface area of the UK in cats per square ironing board in their head, many of whom are the same people who would happily go and fetch a long stand, sky hooks or tartan paint for you. :w00t:

19. I agree. when i joined up in 1990 you went to careers office filled out a form, had a pervert old doc grope your balls, then a few months later it was of to raleigh to begin the school of life. Now you have to do psychometric test's!!!!! what the f*ck are they??????