diving?

hi
i'm joining the mob, but i don't want to give up diving, are there dive clubs in the mob? are they on ship or on base? and is there any were i could store my dive gear? and what clubs are there ie Padi or BSAC, i am padi trained but don't mind converting to BSAC.
any info would be great.
thanx ship_rat

Hawkeye

Lantern Swinger
ship_rat said:
hi
i'm joining the mob, but i don't want to give up diving, are there dive clubs in the mob? are they on ship or on base? and is there any were i could store my dive gear? and what clubs are there ie Padi or BSAC, i am padi trained but don't mind converting to BSAC.
any info would be great.
thanx ship_rat
When you get onboard ask for the Stokers Muff Diving Club they don't mind if its paddies, Jocks or gorillapigs for that matter

hi
wish i could, but apparently you need ball's, but i was in the que for tit's
bit of a bummer really! well in some respects. lol
but i'm happy to dive for fun.
ship_rat

Hawkeye

Lantern Swinger
ship_rat said:
hi
wish i could, but apparently you need ball's, but i was in the que for tit's
bit of a bummer really! well in some respects. lol
but i'm happy to dive for fun.
ship_rat
All the more reason to join lol :lol:

You'll find most ships have a few sport divers, and most establishments have clubs of some kind or another. You'll probably find establishment clubs are BSAC affiliated, but a lot of sport divers afloat have PADI qualifications.

I'd leave your kit at home until after you finish basic training, you won't have time!

hi
all of my dive gear is staying at home till i get to my first posting, I happy with that, i just don't want to give up diving full stop, I enjoy it to much!
ship_rat