Diver Medical

Hi, I’m new to this forum and just looking for some guidance.

I have scanned through the forums for a while now looking up the medical requirements for the Diver branch and since there hasnt been anything about them for a while was curious if there had been any changes? Specifically to the colour vision, I know I fail the ishihara however was wondering if the colour requirement is still cp3 meaning a shot at the lantern test could be given in order to pass the medical.

All help massively appreciated, cheers.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think that there are fairly recent message on the forum saying that recruiting for divers has been suspended. Have a look via the search facility (top right)

Yeah I was aware it had been suspended but I have a mate in training who told me they were resuming from Monday. My question was only about the medical

soleil

War Hero
Hi, I’m new to this forum and just looking for some guidance.

I have scanned through the forums for a while now looking up the medical requirements for the Diver branch and since there hasnt been anything about them for a while was curious if there had been any changes? Specifically to the colour vision, I know I fail the ishihara however was wondering if the colour requirement is still cp3 meaning a shot at the lantern test could be given in order to pass the medical.

All help massively appreciated, cheers.

The matrix is showing VA2/CP3 at the moment.

Latest Threads