Dit Theft

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by snowler, Jan 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone ever had a dit spun to them, with the dit spinner portraying himself in the leading role, only to realise that the dit had been thieved from one that had actually happened to (and been originally been spun by) themselves in the past?

It happened to me once. The chopper spun the dit perfectly too! Dit thieving twat................

Spin that dit!

2. Oh yes,

I used to work with someone like that - quite often he'd spin the dit right in front of the person he'd stolen it from too!!!

Necky sod!

3. Has anyone ever had a dit spun to them, with the dit spinner portraying himself in the leading role, only to realise that the dit had been thieved from one that had actually happened to (and been originally been spun by) themselves in the past?

It happened to me once. The chopper spun the dit perfectly too! Dit thieving twat................

Spin that dit!

4. pmsl! :lol:

5. Good RN humour mate! You just don't get that any more. 24 carat.

6. Seen it done once, and the thief was shot down beautifully.
    After spinning this dit in front of a couple of impressionable Wrens, my mate, who's dit and derring do it was to boast of, said "I've heard of you mate, your such and such."
    "Yep," replies our dit thief, stealing names as he went.
    "Well" say's my mate, " I've got your fcuking ID card!?!"
    Exit stage left our dit thief.