Distress in the Cabinet?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by KiloDelta, Feb 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brown sends out secret signal

I saw this and wondered whether it was perhaps a deliberate mistake? Would the Government really not know how to fly the flag?
  2. What could anyone expect of either the politicians or their civil servants? They wouldn't understand protocol if it hit them in the face. Mind you, maybe it's like having your fingers crossed when you tell porkies and you can bale out of the deal when it begins to hurt!

I was very disappointed to see the reaction of the Met Police when dealing with the pro-Tibet demonstrators. A bit too keen on using the old riot sticks for my liking.
  3. It shows the Chinese that we have a GSOH! :biggrin: Perhaps the flag was an import from Australia? ;)
  4. They could be warming up for the wildcat 'British job for British workers' chaps, after all it's been a long time since the miners strikes and they must be out of practice.

The Tibet legitimate protesters, how dare they cast a shadow over the government toadying up the Chinese.

As for the flag business, an utter disgrace useless twats that they are.
  5. Plenty of buntings have made the same mistake.
  6. Just a bit of practice for the next time the Countryside Alliance mob comes to town. :lol: :lol: