Disharmony

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Am I right in saying that we now have just the two CO's and 2 super Mods now?
No.

There are still Mods. To find out who is responsible for individual fora, just click on it and you will see them listed there. Some have one, some have more and some have none. All depends on how active they can be and if they need moderation.

Any without have special attention from Supers as a result.

Sumo

War Hero
it does indeed. some get trooped, some get DQs and some get the naughty step..

How was the naughty step Sumo??
Tadge miffed at time but not unexpected, I had had the wielder of power on ignore for a few weeks.

My ban came with in mins of suggesting other member’s should volunteer to become mods thus taking away the power stick, bang, wallop a year ban.

Lived on ROMFT and Arrse, bit fast for me a thread can move on pages within an hour, their final Brexit thread is over 4000 pages?

Fast forward a month and my suggestion as come about not only new mods but super mods, and a mod clear out, the magic wand has been removed and as I had thought, up bits, teddies out and gone?

I hope that open debate can be had, with co-ordinated shite slinging in matelot terms and not continued gutter bashing.

Spoke / conversed with Wreckage on ROMFT he asked would I come back, yes of course, my reply. Don’t know about other but holding a grudge, just make one bitter and twisted, I have been a skimmer so know offence but for those who have served in the close confines of boats know the futility of holding grudges, it takes the edge of the professional, constant wind ups, taking the piss, holding teddies for ransom, removing last chapter of books for ransom, turds on tech office all normal patrol business.

Ask @WreckerL he must know about the last one? ;) Front Cnut back aftie and all.

Happy to be allowed to play.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Never seen or done turds in the tech office but did take some of the keys off the keyboard and mixed them up when I put them back. The language from the Chief Tiff when he'd finished typing out a report was a joy to behold. His report was evidently Sumoesque to the nth degree.

It didn't help when we only had one keyboard and didn't know where they were supposed to be when the keys were being put back in the proper place ;)

Sumo

War Hero
Never seen or done turds in the tech office but did take some of the keys off the keyboard and mixed them up when I put them back. The language from the Chief Tiff when he'd finished typing out a report was a joy to behold. His report was evidently Sumoesque to the nth degree.

It didn't help when we only had one keyboard and didn't know where they were supposed to be when the keys were being put back in the proper place ;)
Chief Tiff obviously bored and you set him a valid challenge that kept him out of arms way, well done that man.
Like me poking my head into Tank Harvey as he is re loading DCB via Mylar tape (takes ages), Tank 2020 Comp crashed last night, you need to reset DCB before it crashes? ups to late :) teach him for timber shifting. a week later me reloading 2020 via Mylar tape and Tank gloating DCB went down last night, ho you know?

Back on thread. (I've been AWOL for a few days due to PC problems - all seems sorted for now, PG.)

Now that the supermods have ironed out RR's recent lumps & bumps could they kindly answer the usual Q...

Which Iron did they use?