Discovering the Brain Power

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Chambers31, May 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brain is the central organ of our body. It is the one which controls the central nervous system (CNS) and all the human activities. The brain is also responsible for controlling our behavior in many situations. It is becoming increasingly clear that not only human behavior but the experiences associated with being human are functions of the brain. From this perspective, it cannot be the case that studies of the brain will be increasingly relevant for thinking about educational practices and, conversely, that the experiences of educators.

Understanding the brain is a complex procedure as it is divided into many parts. That is why the nation spends so much time, money and efforts in the development of technologies that help in protecting, understanding and healing the brain. The UT Dallas Institute of Brain Healh is one such institue which is dedicated towards protecting and healing the brain. The foundation has a cherished board of directors which comprise of leadership council and advisory board. The leadership council includes Sallie and Frederic Asche, Jr.Claudia and Dennis Berman, Toni and Norman Brinker, Dianne Cash, Theresa and David Disiere, Patsy Donors, John Harbin, Matrice Ellis-Kirk, among others as its members.

The center is in the process of discovering commonalities across brain problem that are yielding similarities in brain repair mechanisms and resulting in new treatments for improving life for patients with brain injuries and diseases. It combines research, treatment, academic training and is one of the few facilities in the United States to provide a continued follow-up to enhance and monitor functional recovery in children and adults with brain injury, brain disease and complications of normal aging.
  2. Fascinating.
  3. That's a no brainer.
  4. I think I'm losing my mind.

No wait, its behind the sofa with the remote and car keys
  5. And point of the topic is??
  6. Since my brain op I now have no desire to pay water rates or council rates or any utility bills.

Is there a cure for this problem??? Can I seek counseling and is there a special disability payment for this ailment.
  7. So you're normal now then.

Cure is to have the other half removed - cheap option, amputate at the neck
  8. Since I am brain dead, is this topic an ad for Charity?, or fascinating information that i have already lost the.....................................................

9. ....yes, I have this!!! :whew: