discharge

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by pjmliverpool, Mar 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. (thinking about getting out)

Suggestions anyone?

What's the quickest and easiest way to get discharged from the RN

2. Die!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

(in funny mood tonight!)

3. lol SG (nice one)

C'mon folks, keep biting!

4. OK...smack the Skipper!! Feet wont touch the ground! :grin: :grin:

(seems no one wants to give you a good suggestion eh??)

5. Hire a solicitor to argue that as your salary is paid monthly, that should be your term of notice and threaten the European Court of Human Rights if they disagree. you'll be out in a month just to keep you quiet.

6. how about getting my cock out during inspection?

7. there is no quick way- unless you're really desperate then take a class A drug and declare it to the reg staff( actually any type of drug) - then spend a bit of time on holiday and hit civvy street!!!!!!!

Failing that put in your notice - if you find a job and get an offer the mob may give you early release - dependant on branch/ unit/ etc........

8. How about put two pencils up your nose, underpants on your head and walk around saying "wibble"

9. They'd only laugh....!! :grin: :wink: Besides...MA's want you to do that all the time!!

10. not laugh SG, (well, hopefully not) more like trip over it :wink:

11. pjmliverpool what branch are you? why do u want to leave?

12. At this point, for safety's sake, I shall remain anon
    (sorry BH)

clue: frog

13. do NOT insult my intelligence-
    after 16 yrs i know a wind up and now this IS a wind up- bog off and grow up :evil:

14. ok BH (sorry)

On holding at the moment to become a CD. Just "fishing" for feedback/info from honest individuals like yourselves.

15. so ur not in the mob then? stop wasting peoples time time by posting crap posts then hun - decide FIRST

16. No we dont! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Of course you could bugger the Padre for a quick release!

17. If You are not in yet then when you do get in you have 6 months were you can leave within 2 weeks. after that its a 2 and half years after your trade training is complete you can put you 1 years notice in.

18. Can we send this guy back to where he came from?
    Primary school?