Hire a solicitor to argue that as your salary is paid monthly, that should be your term of notice and threaten the European Court of Human Rights if they disagree. you'll be out in a month just to keep you quiet.
there is no quick way- unless you're really desperate then take a class A drug and declare it to the reg staff( actually any type of drug) - then spend a bit of time on holiday and hit civvy street!!!!!!!

Failing that put in your notice - if you find a job and get an offer the mob may give you early release - dependant on branch/ unit/ etc........
pjmliverpool said:
ok BH (sorry)

On holding at the moment to become a CD. Just "fishing" for feedback/info from honest individuals like yourselves.
so ur not in the mob then? stop wasting peoples time time by posting crap posts then hun - decide FIRST
If You are not in yet then when you do get in you have 6 months were you can leave within 2 weeks. after that its a 2 and half years after your trade training is complete you can put you 1 years notice in.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Finance & Pensions 6
C Joining the Royal Navy 1
vauxhall Finance & Pensions 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads