Discharge Book and British Seamans Card

Discussion in 'RFA' started by Greenation, Aug 28, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hello,

    I've recently been sent a provisional offer for employment and there are several things that I need to do before starting at HMS Collingwood. One of them is to obtain a Discharge Book.

    Now, the application form for the Discharge Book is partly filled in by the RFA and partly by the applicant. The form contains sections for applying for a British Seamans Card as well as a Discharge Book. The RFA left their corresponding section blank, so I presume I don't need to apply for a British Seamans Card at all?
  2. That's correct
  3. The sweet young things in Japan always had "chatamati" paper (Just a second) paper, to deal with extraction following discharge, handy.
    Never realised the RFA was involved.

Share This Page