Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Disabled Sex

lukep said:
Just sitting here day dreaming about that spazzy lad playing about with those 3 birds and got a bit of blood in it.

If you were in the park with 3 of your mates and one of them bought his sister along who was full on downers but had a fit body You would have to have a little fiddle wouldnt you? Its kind of making me horny thinking about it.

That would be ace, I couldn't help myself.

Yours,

Engorged of gateshead

WreckerL said:
There used to be a dwarf stripper in Diamond Lil's (Union Street version not RR) in the late 70's. An oppo nailed it and reckoned she was ace. When she was on top he could spin her round on his knob :D

I remember her well,you could have a blow job standing at the bar as well so you didnt miss out on a round. :lol:

No mate Im not really into Poo games.

Not since I barebacked that Kathoey in Pattaya a couple of years back, went for a ''squirt the Aids back out piss'' Immediately after and had a stinky brown nugget sat on tip of me bell end.

I might give it a try again if it was a mongy virgin mind!

I would of broken a bottle and held it to her throat to force her into sucking it clean for me afterwards.....but then not everyone is as romantic as me

RonJeremy said:
I would of broken a bottle and held it to her throat to force her into sucking it clean for me afterwards.....but then not everyone is as romantic as me

Give credit where its due mate most of them ladyboys are ''Ten men'' This wasnt your typical mincer with nice fake tits from jennys star bar, He was an Aids ridden Thai boxer with wig and make up , a savage street hooker who would have knocked 10 shades of sh1t out of me if i tryed any funny business.

I did the stinky business, wiped me cock off and paid up.

Not to be trifled with I tell thee.

QUATE8203 said:
When I was in the Army, my company tried every Friday to get the worst looking person back to the block, get her bucked and then get her knickers and a photo of her on the notice board. Whoever won got the respect of the whole Company. It was basically a pathetic excuse for only being able to pull fat chicks.

One guy brought a mongo back and took it too far.

Yeah Cheers for that gash dits.

Gronks board... Fat birds... knickers off.. Perse grots bla bla bla.

wev'e all been there now fukc off.

lukep said:
QUATE8203 said:
When I was in the Army, my company tried every Friday to get the worst looking person back to the block, get her bucked and then get her knickers and a photo of her on the notice board. Whoever won got the respect of the whole Company. It was basically a pathetic excuse for only being able to pull fat chicks.

Yeah Cheers for that,

Esp when the same janner birds time after time appear on there 8O

MLP can tell you a bit more about that............

Jenny_Dabber said:
lukep said:
QUATE8203 said:

Yeah Cheers for that,

Always liked looking at Readers Wives in Fiesta to see if you could spot pusser's MQ furniture in the background (good excuse as any) :lol:

WreckerL said:
There used to be a dwarf stripper in Diamond Lil's (Union Street version not RR) in the late 70's. An oppo nailed it and reckoned she was ace. When she was on top he could spin her round on his knob :D

Remember her well wrecker...LOL.. :la:

Jenny_Dabber said:
lukep said:
QUATE8203 said:

Yeah Cheers for that,

Cheeky cnut, Janners are only a last resort, I start up North and work my way down, the nearer the south coast you get the stinkinger the wimmin get.

Does this count? I would:

amputee.jpg

I'd lick her stump....although you can't see them in the picture, it would appear that unfortunately, she has legs. You can't have everything...

Christ almighty what a fukcing babe. I cant work it out but as well as the stump i think she may well have a Fliddy arm on the left, Just below the bottom of her hair you can just about make out her spazzy hand.
Can you?