Disabled Sex

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
wet_blobby said:
I went 4's up on a slapper missing a foot in Exeter, she probably went to the gronks ball.
Ladies, please leave you prosthetic limbs at Lympstone station collect after the ball has finished...LOL

wet_blobby

War Hero
Do wanna be WAAFs count?

So, there we were, in the grots of 40, the good old wooden nissan huts, 14 of us all p1ssed up and one young, slightly sandwich short of a picnic young lady.

Naked drinking was called, we obliged, so did she....Top Lass.

I'd had enough, crawled into my pit, I'd seen and done enough group sex shinanigans to happily wimp out and get my head down.

I woke up the next morning just before friday rounds, my pit was soaking, the old "fcuksake, not again" thought crossed my mind but I then realised someone else was in bed with me, It was the bird from earlier, I rolled over (as much as you can in a pussers chariot when sharing one) and enquired what the fcuk she was doing there. " They where going to do all these things to me so I jumped into your bed for protection" she replied, "Dumb twat" I thought, "Dirty cnut" I said, "You've swamped my pit".

I was pleasured for pennance.... :lol: :lol:

Closest I came to mong fcuking was in Kuwait, when I got grippoed and fcuked this Jimmy Crankie lookalike who's half face was paralysed (spelling), while her dog licked my arrse!

Bad times.

Alfacharlie said:
Closest I came to mong fcuking was in Kuwait, when I got grippoed and fcuked this Jimmy Crankie lookalike who's half face was paralysed (spelling), while her dog licked my arrse!

Bad times.
What type of dog?

WreckerL said:
Alfacharlie said:

Bad times.
What type of dog?
Probably her mother ........ ;)
:oops: hat & coat ... gone !!

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
Mate of mine got a blowjob off a hunchback; apparently just to feel what the hump was like. Apparently it was nearly solid, like knocking on a wooden door.

Latest Threads