Disabled Sex

When you finally snuff it and St Peter calls you to the great dockyard in the sky, it's harry fcuking toppers with birds like this.....

[/URL][/img]

RonJeremy said:
When you finally snuff it and St Peter calls you to the great dockyard in the sky, it's harry fcuking toppers with birds like this.....

[/URL][/img]
Sweet! And they're all flailing around naked on a mile long 45 degree gradient cobvered in butter, stumps and remaining limbs flapping everywhere! You can just stand at the bottom chap in hand fcuking the p11ss out of them as they slide down toward you.

YEAH!

If that's the fcuking case MLP I'm up for a suicide pact with you right now 'cos that sounds better than anything i can imagine in this miserable cnut of a life I'm currently enduring!

this thread is jokes.

But tbh I don't see the harm in it. I mean the poor fella better blow his load up some birds gush hole soon otherwise his mum might stoop to blowing him or something. They both sound pretty desperate.

And besides, if you want to see spacktards fucking each other you only need to walk into the poorer residential areas of any UK city to see that the gene pool is already fucked.
In fact if you could introduce some down syndrome into the lower classes it might slow the hoodies down when trying to rob us.

For the win I think, bless him

Streaky said:
Does the English language come naturally to you, zRichi, or is learning it a work in progress?
Too funny, correct someones grammar on an internet forum (serious, who cares) and futher more correct someones grammar in a thread about a kid with f*cking downs thats trying to get laid!

Lol, but you're just curing the worlds problems one at a time right..

wet_blobby

War Hero
Some of the "older" members will be aware of this dit.......

As a young thruster on a night out in Exeter I trapped some bird in a wheelchair, in the hospital! (dont ask, I have no idea what I was doing there) So being a good little Booty I did my bit for community relations and wheeled the lass home, needless to say the evil in me took over.

I got her in doors and charmed my way into her knickers, I got her in bed. I was just about to do the deed but I had to physically open her legs because she was paralysed from the waist down. I then baulked at the prospect of shagging something dead from the waist down so propped her up in bed and let her give me a blowjob instead.... :oops: :lol:

wet_blobby said:

As a young thruster on a night out in Exeter I trapped some bird in a wheelchair, in the hospital! (dont ask, I have no idea what I was doing there) So being a good little Booty I did my bit for community relations and wheeled the lass home, needless to say the evil in me took over.

I got her in doors and charmed my way into her knickers, I got her in bed. I was just about to do the deed but I had to physically open her legs because she was paralysed from the waist down. I then baulked at the prospect of shagging something dead from the waist down so propped her up in bed and let her give me a blowjob instead.... :oops: :lol:
Lol you fucking rotter....

& to think, you coulda slipped it in her shitter and she wouldn't have even known

Yeh, I tell you what streaky, until they start handing out paper hats or medals for net spelling I'm gonna continue to refuse to correct my spelling and/or grammar

I think this bird would be up for it. I gotta say it takes a special kinda guy to get his rocks off with a paraplegic.

buggerit84

Lantern Swinger
There was a Russian nurse at Stalingrad who lost both arms and both legs, but still got married after the war and had kids. It wasn't one of you lot that married her was it?! ;)

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
wet_blobby said:

Hey Blobs.. you didnt shag "the claw" one of the deformed birds who used to frequent the gronks ball circa 1984 :oops:

zRichi said:
Yeh, I tell you what streaky, until they start handing out paper hats or medals for net spelling I'm gonna continue to refuse to correct my spelling and/or grammar

I think this bird would be up for it. I gotta say it takes a special kinda guy to get his rocks off with a paraplegic.

You could suspend a barrel from your ceiling on a block and tackle and then remove the bottom of it. Stick her in it with her a*se hanging out the bottom, insert your beef bayonet and then spin her round and round until the suspending chain was at full wrapped around tension. Then when you let go she would spin back the other way really fast whilst impaled on your pork sword.....bet that would be brilliant!