Disabled Sex

Streaky said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
pingbosun72 said:
I once (and once only) boned a mong from St Beaudox, we stayed at her mates house, which was a married quarter and the mate was married to a leading reg on the old Ark Royal, anyway to cut long story...We were banging away and she started writhing all over the place, moaning like a banshee, then she started gasping for air and frothing at the mouth, I thought to myself...Fook me!!! "Im the stud from hell" when the bedroom door burst open and the reggies wife flew in the door screaming "She is epileptic and she is having a seizure"...couldnt get me keks on quick enough and shot through to the Periscope for a pint, fookin panic stations, never did find out how she was.. :oops: :)
As in St Budeaux one of the more renowned shit holes in Guzz......??

oooo eck' should have kept this dit quiet haha!
Why?
Was it you?
Ha how rude- no it was not! I was probably only a whippersnapper at the time of the incident!! :D

wannabefpilot87 said:
Ha how rude- no it was not! I was probably only a whippersnapper at the time of the incident!! :D
And Uncle Monty and I will make sure that you remain a little girl for a long long time..........

I dunno about having a crack at those that need corks
on the business end of their cutlery, and wear nowt
but bright purple shell suits and slavver a lot, but
Bethany....different story.

Surfer Babe Bethany Hamiltons Surf Board
after the Great White decided she would
make up for missing nine'o'clockers.

Bethany Hamilton - still fit -
still with all the correct parts
attached, except the bit the
shark snaffled.

Dicky

Lantern Swinger
Ron Jeremy - your photo looks like that swiss bloke who's just been banging the fcuk out of his daughter in a downstairs cellar for god knows how many years - get a life for fcuk sake....

RonJeremy said:
Just read the following article.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ther-makes-appeal-lover-21-year-old-Otto.html

and wondered what other forum users thoughts were on fcuking a mongo. I must confess that I'm ambivalent on the subject as I can see the mothers point of view as her pet mongtard needs to empty his bag and clear his pipes just like the rest of us, otherwise he's going to get frustrated and start using his mongo strength to smash the fcuking place up. However, the idea of playing hide the sausage with a spazmo kind of repulses me. I once did a stint on Sceptre and went into Guzz for 24 hours with a defect and one of the Binnies fcuked a dwarf (she was the gen article with little legs and a massive fcuk off swad). He said she was dirty as fcuk with a shaved growler and everything. I suppose it depends on the nature of the disability and what holes are available. Has anyone any thoughts or experiences concerning this enthralling subject?
Never married and adopted the kids, well maybe she could give him one herself

WreckerL said:
There used to be a dwarf stripper in Diamond Lil's (Union Street version not RR) in the late 70's. An oppo nailed it and reckoned she was ace. When she was on top he could spin her round on his knob :D
The black cat club Bridget the midget :)

Still got me members card

Difficult getting up the stairs as your feet stuck to them

Though Big Sylve was always available at the door

Jack McH

wet_blobby

War Hero
BillyNoMates said:
wet_blobby said:
As today is my wedding anniversary I can confidently say that poor mrs Blobbs has been shagging a mong for years..... :p
Happy Anniversary!
All our luv,
The Special (Needs) Forces.

Click'n'Drool here
The RAF regt get all the best kit......... :p :twisted:

Dicky said:
Ron Jeremy - your photo looks like that swiss bloke who's just been banging the fcuk out of his daughter in a downstairs cellar for god knows how many years - get a life for fcuk sake....

Is this a serious post......?

I've just realised! Old 'Josey' boy first set up his daughter in their love nest in 1984. That's the year I joined the Mob....what a fcuking coincidence!!

I fully endorse the actions of Josef Fritzenburgers.

The guy stood up in court the other day and announced he did it to protect his daughter from a life of Drink and drugs.

If only more parents were like this man, Get off the moral highground for Fukc sake!

FREE JOSEF FRITZENBURGERS!!!!!

lukep said:
I fully endorse the actions of Josef Fritzenburgers.

The guy stood up in court the other day and announced he did it to protect his daughter from a life of Drink and drugs.

If only more parents were like this man, Get off the moral highground for Fukc sake!

FREE JOSEF FRITZENBURGERS!!!!!
AND her and the kids were not a burden on social welfare , the man deserves credit for that

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
Doing a driving course in beverley, there was this dodgy night club called "Beverley Hills" my oppo and I were as you can imagine ....PI$$ed up, any way there were two loverleys that attracted our attention, they were both gopping...any way we introduced our selves, took a pew started the usual chat up proceedure, so oppo was getting on famously with the fat gronk, i was with the slim gronk..I asked her to dance, she said she couldnt, i said why not, she showed me her Iron clad leg..laugh i nearly shat, so I said fancy a coffee she said yes....back to her place (she pulled) fecking best sex for along time, she could only part one leg.. it was really romantic when the callaper hit the deck...sounded like a train crash.

the lads took the pi$$ that i was seen leaving with this hobbling hunchback...didnt realise this until she stood up...or stooped up..lol..well at least i didnt have to [email protected] my self to sleep that night